Resson Aerospace delivers customized precision solutions for large corporate clients. Utilizing recent advances in largescale cloud-based data processing, swarm robotics and advanced data analytics, our proprietary. Resson Agricultural Management and Analytics System (RAMAS™) gives the agricultural operator analytical insight and dynamic control over the farm area. The RAMAS™ data-driven agriculture solution analyzes crop metrics to assess crop status and health, providing operators with the information required to optimize agricultural operations, improve efficiency, boost yields and maximize profitability.
Resson Aerospace is in need of a multifaceted individual for the role of Office Administrator. This role will take responsibility of ensuring that the company's office and support staff are running smoothly. At Resson Aerospace, coordinating business activities to help maximize team efficiencies will involve your collaboration in administration, tech and field operational duties with a primary focus on administration. This role could initially be compared to that of an executive assistant wherein organizational and multi-tasking skills are a must-have.
If you have these skills and believe we need your attention to detail and persistence – we want to hear from you.
Along with investigating current systems and processes, an Office Administrator at Resson Aerospace will work with others to adapt and optimize business flow and operational efficiency.
A list of "day-to-day" responsibilities you can expect would look like this:
- Data-entry and other as-assigned duties such as working with invoices and receipts, managing office supplies and directing incoming and outgoing documents and packages;
- Using a range of office software, including Sage50, email, spreadsheets and databases;
- Receiving, prioritizing and distributing scheduling, communication and tasking initiatives ;
- Honing extensive software skills as required along with your ability to carry out internet research;
- Coordinate with suppliers, service providers, salespersons, visitors and customers or direct them to appropriate personnel;
- Assist with planning and implementation of company sponsored events, meetings and catered lunches, as requested;
- Work supportively with a team in a face-paced environment;