If you are looking to interact daily with clients and literally change people's lives, Simply For Life (Riverview) may have the perfect position for you!
The nutritional consultant coaches, motivates and educates Simply For Life clients on general health, wellness and nutrition activities as those individuals work towards achieving weight management goals.
Simply For Life nutritional consultants take personal ownership of each individual client's overall clinic experience, so we are looking for a personable and dedicated professional to take on this role.
What you'll do
Reporting to the franchise owner/operator, this role manages relationships with clients to ensure the achieve their weight loss and healthy lifestyle goals.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Developing positive client relationships and maintaining clear client communication during in-person visits as well as via email and telephone check-ins
- Managing individual expectations while ensuring all clients understand and commit to the principles of their chosen Simply For Life program
- Ensuring consistent delivery of the Simply For Life program elements, through proper progress charting and related documentation
- Coaching, educating and motivating clients to achieve short- plus long-term goals, adapting interactions as needed based upon individual client personality types
- Other duties as required
What you'll need
- Basic understanding of nutritional concepts (ie. 1 year formal training, or equivalent on-the-job experience)
- Basic understanding of human kinetics, fitness or wellness (ie. 1 year formal training, or equivalent on-the-job experience)
- Demonstrated ability to motivate, educate and maintain positive relationships with a large roster of individual clients
- Strong work ethic, with ability to periodically manage multiple priorities within a fast-paced working environment
- Outgoing personality, with high energy levels and overall upbeat attitude
- Preference will be shown to candidates with relevant educational qualifications (eg. a Bachelor's degree in Human Nutrition or Dietetics)
- Preference will be shown to candidates with an existing membership in relevant industry association (eg. New Brunswick Association of Dietitians or Dietitians of Canada)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Simply For Life Riverview
At SFL Riverview, our mission is to empower people in our community to achieve their ultimate health by adopting simple yet profound nutrition and lifestyle changes – for life. More than our mission, this is our passion. It's our life. Sustainable and optimal health, for the long-run. It's a lifestyle. Our program is based on real, whole food. It's that simple.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
At Simply For Life Riverview we change lives for the better every day.
If working in a role where you can help people to "Lose Weight. Feel Healthy. Look Great!" is exciting to you, then apply for this career opportunity now.