New Business and Volunteer Engagement Manager
Application deadline : May 8th 2017
Are you a results-driven individual looking for a challenge in the non-profit sector?
Do you play well with others and have a knack for creating lasting relationships?
Are you determined to make your community a better place?
Are you a challenge driven deal closer?
Then we want to hear from you!
United Way is looking to add the right person to join a dynamic team to create lasting and real impact in our communities.
In this exciting role, you will proactively engage the corporate sector, focusing on business development and growth.
The successful candidate is a talented, goal oriented individual who will assist the organization in securing new business and volunteer engagement.
The incumbent will work with the Resource Development Manager and the Finance team and report to the Executive Director. This position is a full time position.
- Knowledge of local and evolving economy and business environment
- Innovative, creative and flexible when plans change
- Strong Planning and organization
- Excellent networking and interpersonal skills
- Strong communications and presentation skills
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work in a team
- Fully Bilingual in FRENCH and ENGLISH
- Post-secondary education or a combination of education and experience in a related field;
- Minimum 2 years’ experience;
- Excellent Microsoft office abilities;
- Excellent writing skills, including proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation;
- Excellent time management skills, multitasking skills, and the ability to prioritize tasks with minimal supervision;
- Valid Driver’s licence and access to a vehicle;
New Business and volunteer engagement manager will work in an office environment, but local travel will be required (some nights and weekends required)
United Way works to improve communities in New Brunswick. It creates long-term, sustainable change; moving people from poverty to possibility, creating strong communities, and ensuring that kids are all that kids can be. Working for over 60 years in New Brunswick, United Way partners with community organisations to invest strengthen and collaborate.
United Way Mission
To improve lives and build community by engaging individuals and mobilizing collective action.
United Way Values
- Demonstrate trust, integrity, respect, inclusivity, and transparency
- Energize and inspire volunteerism and volunteer leadership
- Endorse innovation, partnerships and collective action
- Provide non-partisan leadership
- Embrace diversity
Applications will be accepted until May 8th