Additionally, Content Management System experience, particularly with Sitecore, Kentico or EpiServer would be a bonus for this position. If you do not have this skillset, don’t worry - we can provide training and work experience to get you up to speed in no time.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you’re looking at this and feel like you’re the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Design, develop, and implement customized web applications, web services, and enterprise solutions for clients using various development technologies and CMS platforms.
- Assist with application development estimating, planning, progress and bug tracking.
- Work closely with Technical Architects, Business Analysts, and Project Managers to translate requirements into solutions for clients.
- Ensure the technical feasibility and consider target audience objectives and business objectives when developing or modifying UI/UX designs, features, applications, and digital content management system authoring & platform components.
- Manage CMS platform issues with support teams and stakeholder.
What you'll need
- All levels considered (including Junior) but ideally 2 – 3 years’ experience in the field – ideally with exposure to consulting
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or a related field or Community College with web programming focus, or equivalent experience
- Server-side web development experience using: ASP.NET, MVC, C#
- Experience with database technologies such as SQL Server, MySQL, MongoDB
- Solid experience working in environments practicing DevOps and Agile development principles and tools, such as Scrum, Extreme Programming, TDD, BDD, CI, Automated e2e Testing, etc.
- Experience working with the Atlassian and/or Microsoft ALM toolset - JIRA, Confluence, BitBucket; VSTS, GitHub, Specflow, etc
- Excellent problem-solving abilities
- Strong knowledge of fundamental OOP concepts
- Accountability for deadlines and quality of work
- Ability to be a team player who can easily adapt in a rapidly changing environment
- Outstanding communication skills - technical and non-technical; internal and external with stakeholders, partners, and agencies
- A good understanding of RESTful architecture
- Experience working with Windows-based servers
- Excellent English communication skills (verbal and written)
Nice to have:
- Hands-on, project based experience with Sitecore and/or Kentico
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.