First things first: Do you have a passion for music? Yes? Awesome, as you’ll be listening to a lot and a lot of it.
You will be working closely with a fast growing and strong technical team. Your frenzy for flawless product will be continually pushed to the next level as we develop new features and improve our technologies.
Your primary focus will be the development of test plans for new features. Your secondary focus will be enjoying our fantastic office life. Your tertiary focus will be participating in Rocket League Tournaments, which we take extremely seriously.
The app is a team effort, which means you will work in collaboration with other developers. As such, we’re looking for someone who plays well with others, and commits fully to collaborative solutions, design, and puts quality first.
To be successful in this role, you need:
- Insane detail orientation
- 3+ years of experience with consumer product
- Knowledge of test case design techniques
- Experience in manual testing
- Understanding of mobile User Experience design principles
- Bug tracking systems (JIRA)
- Excellent understanding of the iOS and Android platforms
- Highly comfortable in a very fast-paced environment with high degrees of autonomy
- A fun place to work and meaningful challenges that will touch people around the world
- A week vacation to the destination of your choice before you start
- A brand new Mac and premium headphones of your choice
- Money (scaled to experience)
- Up to 10% yearly bonus, based on team performance.
- Stock options — if the company does well, everyone does well!
- Private health clinic and comprehensive health benefits
- Office toys –good ones
- To listen to Cristhian’s singing, which is pretty epic
What you'll do
- Develop test plan for new feature
- Participate actively in sprints planning
- Provide test results to the team
- Maintain and evolve QA environment as requirements change
- Better integrate QA in the production cycle to maximize speed of delivery
- Add and improve acceptability standards
- Understand the engineering of AmpMe
- Recommend and implement testing tool to increase efficiency and streamline Quality Assurance
- Prioritize bugs and crashes
What you'll need
Experience: 3 years experience in a similar role.
Language: English, French
We're looking for
A little bit about us
AmpMe launched in late 2015, bringing a spontaneous idea to reality, raised over 13 million dollars in funding to become the world's first social music platform. Named one of the most innovative apps by Google, AmpMe has been downloaded over 12 million times by music lovers across the globe. Our current world record is over 22,000 phones synced at the same time. Let's break it together!