PLEASE NOTE: this career opportunity will be located in one of T4G's offices - Toronto, Halifax, Vancouver, Saint John and Moncton.
We are seeking experienced cross-platform mobile developers to join a modern, fast-paced development team. With each project we do, we work to build brilliant solutions. This means quality work that produces the results our clients need and deserve through Agile methodology. Success in the role will be result of continuous learning and improvement, which are central to our culture and must be fundamental to your core values. We are interested in individuals who focus on quality and innovation.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting - although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we're looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you're looking at this and feel like you're the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
Deep knowledge of at least one programming language is a must, but it doesn't need to be a language that we use here! We believe great people learn quickly.
What you will be doing:
- Building mobile applications that use cross-platform development technologies like Xamarin, Flutter, or React Native
- Employing design and testing patterns (MVC, MVVM, TDD) in all of the software you write
- Transforming visual mockups into working UIs
- Writing and testing performant mobile code
- Using programming paradigms like Object Oriented, Functional, Declarative, and Reactive programming
- Participating in team communication and collaboration to maximize team velocity
- Using build automation, continuous integration, and continuous delivery tools
- Learning and showing proficiency in new technologies quickly
- Exploring new technologies and educating your colleagues on how they could be used in the work we do
What success looks like:
- The applications your team creates accomplish the jobs that users are performing and give our customers the solution they want
- You provide tests as part of your work being done
- The code design decisions you make help applications be more modular, scalable, and maintainable
- You can quickly become productive using a new development platforms and tools
- You are self-directed and help others when you see tasks that you could help with
- You enjoy the satisfaction that comes from effectively delivering value to our customers and users
- You have a good time doing your job
What you'll need
Nice to haves:
- Computer Vision
- Xamarin test cloud
- Machine Learning tools
- Android/iOS native
- Google Material
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It's more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you're given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry. This can be reflected through our award of the Best Workplaces to Work in Canada Top 50 for ten years running. We have a loyal expert workforce, and that makes a HUGE difference to our customers. We built our business on "Being invited back". This is why six of our top 10 clients have been with T4G for more than eight years.