Looking to grow your passion for digital advertising and work with a team of talented media professionals at one of Victoria's fastest growing tech companies?
We help clients from around the world reach their ideal audience on mobile devices. If you are fascinated by the psychology of buying and selling, love information and digging into big data, and are results-driven, this could be an ideal career move for you.
As a creative and strategic thinker, you will create and place engaging mobile ads that draw customers to action. As someone who loves to analyze information and push for results, you will use your attention to detail to dig into large amounts of data, find patterns, and draw conclusions that increase conversion rates, ROI, and other KPIs, exceeding client expectations.
What you'll do
- Hands-on experience in the dynamic and exciting world of internet advertising.
- Develop marketing and media buying strategies for new clients and campaigns.
- Build and manage digital advertising campaigns using multiple advertising platforms.
- Leverage your knowledge of Microsoft Excel to create reports, and regularly produce campaign performance reporting.
- Analyze campaign performance data and optimize campaign targeting.
- Build strong relationships with clients and advertising platform representatives.
- Negotiate terms and pricing with advertising platforms.
- Stay on top of the latest marketing and media buying tools and techniques.
- Work closely with the design department to bring your creative visions to life.
What you'll need
- 2+ years of Digital Media Buying or Affiliate Marketing experience is a must for this role.
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for detail.
- Data-driven with an excellent working knowledge of Microsoft Excel. Spreadsheets are a key tool for this role.
- Self-starter: you don't hesitate to take ownership and initiative in your role.
- Driven to meet and exceed individual and team targets. You like to win both individually and as a team.
- Enjoy strategy games and are comfortable taking risks.
- Highly competent using a computer, the internet, and learning new software.
- An understanding of industry terminology such as CPC, CPM and CTR.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills. Communicating with our partners is an important component of this role.
- Adaptability: this is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a candidate with a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment.
- Working knowledge of HTML, a bonus.
- Experience working with Photoshop, an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office, and play foosball daily
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits