Highline Beta is looking for a creative, resourceful and well-organized marketer to lead marketing initiatives related to our Pilot Program Accelerators. Our Pilot Program Accelerators are designed to help early stage startups partner quickly and effectively with our corporate clients. We've run pilot program accelerators with leading, global organizations, including RBC, AB InBev, Intuit Canada and Aviva.
Your role as Marketing Manager - Accelerators will be to coordinate marketing, public relations and overall communications efforts with our corporate clients. Client management experience is a must. You will work closely with the Highline Beta Accelerator team and our corporate clients to design and run marketing initiatives to promote our programs, our corporate partners and the startups that participate.
This is a 6-month contract role to start, with the possibility of being full-time in the future. We are open to remote work, but the candidate must be in Canada.
What you'll do
- Design and develop a marketing, PR and communications strategy for each pilot program accelerator we run
- Work closely with our corporate partners to design, develop the marketing strategy
- Drive interest in our programs from startups (to increase the volume and quality of applications) during the launch phase
- Drive interest in our programs and our corporate collaboration with press, the broader technology and startup ecosystems and other key industry players
- Write press releases, blog posts and social media advertising
- Write case studies and reports promoting the impact of our programs
- Identify industry resources, conferences, blogs, podcasts, etc. where promoting our accelerator programs is relevant (and securing our involvement)
- Support the creation of video content for promoting our accelerator programs, as well as the individual startups that are participating in each cohort
- Interview startups participating in the program and write blog posts promoting them
- Build playbooks and operating guides for marketing best practices for accelerator programs
What you'll need
- Experience developing and executing marketing strategies
- 3+ years working with corporate clients in marketing, PR and communications
- Writing and digital storytelling experience, with strong narrative and editorial skills
- Social media marketing expertise across Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn
- Extremely comfortable context shifting (we're typically running 2-3 programs simultaneously)
- Extremely organized and structured in your approach, with an ability to communicate your approach clearly and manage everything actively
- Video or audio content production experience
- Experience creating and promoting events
- Experience creating and/or managing a community that includes some, or all of: founders, early startup employees, corporate innovation leaders, investors, advisors
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Highline Beta, we celebrate our inclusive work environment and welcome members of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. We are committed to providing reasonable accommodations and will work with you to meet your needs. If you are a person with a disability and require assistance during the application process, please don't hesitate to reach out!