Posted December 6th 2017
HiMama is looking for an analytical, curious and highly driven person to join our fast-paced working environment in Toronto. The Marketing Operations Analyst (MOA) at HiMama will work with the marketing team, harnessing the power of data to provide the absolute best prospects for our sales team through analysis and scalable processes. The MOA will design and manage technical processes for lead generation, conduct data analysis to inform strategic decision making, research new avenues for growth, and develop reporting to ensure all systems are running smoothly. The role is an exciting opportunity to make a difference at a rapidly growing startup, as a successful MOA will be able to measure the impact of their hard work, ingenuity, and analytical insight on the company’s success.
HiMama is an innovative company that is passionate about early childhood education. Ideal candidates will enjoy connecting with people and will have a tendency to excel in whatever they do. They will also be keen to take on a challenge and be looking to take their career to the next level. Finally, they will be looking to make an impact on the world beyond dollars and cents–working with a social enterprise you will personally have the opportunity to improve outcomes for hundreds of thousands of children in Canada, the U.S. and abroad.
- Manage the lead process using Salesforce and Pardot (CRM and marketing automation software) through the import and distribution of leads
- Work closely with sales and marketing to develop and optimize best practices for lead management
- Manage marketing automation processes and drip campaign logic to ensure continuous performance
- Analyze marketing and sales data for ad-hoc analysis and ongoing reporting
- Monitor and maintain CRM data quality
- Find, clean and test new data sources in the early childhood education field
- Conduct research into new territories to learn more about local child care philosophies, pedagogies and propensity to adopt innovative technologies
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from an accredited University in a technical program (Engineering, Math, Science)
- 2-4 years of full-time experience in an analytical role
- Strong analytical and data analysis skillset: advanced Excel is a must
- Comfortable working with large datasets (100K+ records)
- Ability to manage multiple projects, deadlines and stakeholders at the same time
- Evidence of independence and self-starter attitude
- Very strong interpersonal and verbal communication skills
- 1-2 years of experience in management consulting or IT consulting
- Experience with CRM and Marketing Automation systems (Salesforce, Pardot); particularly reporting and automated process design
- Experience with Google Analytics data analysis and reporting
- Knowledge of relational database platforms (SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL)
To apply for this position, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com with the email subject title "Marketing Operations Analyst".
HiMama (www.himama.com) is a Toronto-based startup and social enterprise that helps working parents connect with their children through technology. We enable child care programs to communicate with parents through messaging, photos, videos and reports, allowing parents to stay connected with their children no matter where they are.
Over 150 million moments have been recorded and shared through HiMama, with moments being shared in over 30 countries and at the rate of once every second. But we’re just getting started. Our team is passionate about what we’re doing and our goal is to connect parents and child care programs everywhere.
- Sky is the limit for high performers and progression happens fast
- Flexible work hours in a friendly, including pet friendly, environment
- Catered lunch and learns for personal and professional development
- Book clubs, fitness teams, social breaks and all sorts of other fun team activities
- Health and dental benefits with 100% premium covered by HiMama
- Ongoing team success celebrations and social activities, including beer and wine Fridays
- Compassionate and supportive team culture where you’ll make lifelong friends