Posted October 19th 2017
Sendwithus is looking for a dynamic Marketing Manager to drive enterprise growth and adoption of our products. As the Marketing Manager, your top priorities will be acquiring new customers, engaging existing customers, and optimizing marketing programs.
You are a strategic, analytical, and well-rounded marketer who thrives in a get-things-done environment. You will have the opportunity to collaborate with cross-functional teams and positively impact the company, with plenty of room for growth both within your role and within the Marketing team.
During your first 3 months, you will...
- Assist in design and development of marketing collateral (e.g. case studies, ads, landing pages, etc.).
- Collaborate with Content team to develop 2018 content calendar in support of inbound marketing campaigns, and to repurpose said content for outbound and nurture campaigns.
- Develop digital advertising and retargeting campaigns for enterprise product launch.
- Support Marketing Operations in the implementation of campaigns in Pardot, including reporting in both Pardot and Salesforce to optimize campaigns and report on progress.
After 12 months you will have...
- Worked with internal teams and third-party vendors to develop and maintain effective SEO/SEM programs.
- Launched, tested, and optimized marketing campaigns and growth strategies in relation to enterprise product launch and subsequent milestones.
- Collaborated with Marketing Operations and Sales teams to ensure high quality leads are generated, nurtured, and delivered to Sales when appropriate.
- Leveraged data to identify opportunities to improve performance, reach, and ROI of all marketing activities.
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch, have offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.