Posted August 1st 2017
Are you passionate about education and looking for a role in the heart of Toronto's tech sector? If so, please read on!
We have been growing quickly, but quietly - focusing our efforts on sales and operational excellence. It is now time for us to focus on building brand awareness and equity. We need a Marketing Manager to help tell our story. Much of what we need will be familiar to people in enterprise marketing roles.
What would you be doing?
- Building company and product brand awareness in Canada, the US, Australia and the UK, as well as within the Toronto Tech Community (to help with hiring) through press releases, media engagements and related activities. Ideally you come with your own trusted media relationships
- Content marketing and executing on associated multi-channel distribution, and SEO
- User acquisition tracking and attribution
- Creating and managing sales and marketing collateral and related sales support
- Event Planning - especially at key conferences where we host our customers in a variety of ways
- 3-5 years experience in a marketing role with a SaaS business targeting Enterprise Customers
Also, the ideal candidate will also be someone who is:
- Looking for a long-term relationship at a growing company
- Loves ambiguity, a fast-paced environment, and prefers change over status-quo. We are growing quickly and you’ll be involved in fixing/expanding processes that will break!
- Is a self starter who can get things done, acts like an owner, but is also abundantly humble and coachable. You are ok being wrong, and always want to seek out the best solution.
- Ok with a "green field" where you need to build and automate systems and processes from scratch
- Analytical with a structured approach to work
- Interested in being part of an amazing, caring team, and wants to build a high growth but sustainable business
- Comprehensive health benefits package (including drug, vision and dental coverage)
- Unlimited Vacation
- Amazing team :)
- Located in the OneEleven Accelerator at Front and Blue Jays Way - great location with some of the best scaling tech companies in Toronto
- Free tea/coffee, monthly team lunches, and team social events
We believe that great professionals are more than just book smart. We help academic programs find stronger students by delivering robust assessments of professionalism and personal characteristics of applicants. Think of us like an SAT for professionalism. Our main assessment, the CASPer test, is used widely for high stakes admissions for Medicine, Teachers Education, Nursing, Pharmacy, Dentistry and Optometry in Canada, the US and as far away as Australia.