The Marketing team is a small but impactful team that works across the business, covering strategic planning, corporate development, business development and special projects. We bring together external/internal data and activities to help the company, frankly, acquire new customers and sell more to the ones we already have.
The Marketing manager will work closely with sales, production, IT, finance and the broader executive team to lead on impactful inbound and outbound projects that support our growth strategy. This role is based in the most amazing place on earth (New Glasgow) and will report to directly to the COO.
As Marketing Manager at Velsoft you will:
Provide strategic direction and management of overall marketing for the organization. This position works closely with leadership, internal departments, and external partners to implement, communicate, and track key initiatives to achieve company strategy. Successfully delivers objectives within established budgets and timelines.
- Plan, develop, communicate, execute, and analyze market programs and promotions
- Develop, monitor, and analyze results of marketing programs and communicate with leadership on a regular basis. Set benchmarks and track results.
- Manage research and programs to report on market research analysis. Use analogues, field intelligence, market research/insights, etc. to develop and execute on strategies.
- Manage and track costs, budget reconciliations, invoices, and procurement for all marketing programs
- Deployment/execution of promotion programs and other company communications pertaining to marketing and promotions
- Producing and planning the initiative/promotion roll out strategy to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (PPC, social media, e-mail, etc.)
- Develop the Company’s marketing report card
- Identify and track key performance indicators i.e. Total sales, Conversion rates, Traffic behaviours, Labour and other costs to build/roll out programs
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts
- Collaborate with appropriate teams to lead and develop work around brand guidelines
- Ensure brand guidelines are followed and maintained internally and externally
- Communicate marketing promotions and campaign objectives, timelines, and deliverables to sales team, and provide instructions for use or promotion
- Maintain a directory and inventory of sales support materials, ensuring all resources are current and accurate, and coordinate the creation of new materials as needed
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.)
- Conduct and complete other marketing functions and tasks as required
- Completion of a post-secondary school program in Marketing and/or Communications
- 3 to 5 years experience with a proven track record in a leadership role within a fast-paced environment.
- Experience and commitment to excellence in project management with proven ability to maintain significant attention to detail.
- Excellent written, verbal and listening communication skills.
- Experience developing and maintaining fiscal planning documents (i.e. budgets.)
- Must posses a level of maturity and self confidence ensuring successful results working under pressure