Targeting a new opportunity that will feed your passion for Advertising Technology and draw on your Marketing Leadership skills? Go2mobi has a killer proprietary advertising platform and we?re looking for someone who can lead the charge in telling the world all about it.
If you are a growth-focused, strategic, and data-driven Marketing Director looking for a fresh opportunity to plan and execute creative marketing programs while mentoring a growing marketing team in the dynamic mobile advertising industry at one of Victoria?s fastest growing tech companies, this could be a great career move for you!
Reporting to the VP of Product and working closely with the marketing team, the Marketing Director will be responsible for the following?
What you'll do
- Champion, plan, and execute the overall marketing strategy and brand positioning
- Manage the marketing budget, including advertising, conferences and other marketing events
- Coach, mentor, and oversee the Marketing team, currently a Marketing Coordinator & Marketing Specialist
- Plan and execute Go2mobi?s events strategy including strategic positioning, booth, swag, and collateral design, conference logistics, lead capture, and attribution (Salesforce)
- Work with the Marketing Specialist to develop strategic content (internally or outsourced), including blog posts, infographics, videos, tutorials, webinars, to support growth and fill the funnel for the performance, managed and self-serve business units
- Leverage content into strategic PR plan to grow awareness of Go2mobi's offerings
- Develop outbound advertising plan across Google, Facebook, and LinkedIn as well as direct industry publications to support the growth and fill the funnel for all business units
- Work with Marketing Coordinator to plan the social media strategy
- Work with Marketing Specialist to develop strategic relationships with external partners to support lead growth and fill the funnel for all business units
- Develop and work with the Creative team to create marketing collateral (handouts, videos, media kits) to aid sales team for all business units
- Develop case studies, working with the creative team to create proof of success for all business units
- Work with Marketing Specialist to refine marketing and Salesforce automation and expand Go2mobi?s marketing technology stack
- Work with the Creative team to ensure website reflects the company's new offerings across all business units, optimizing SEO to increase rankings on key terms.
What you'll need
- 6+ years of growth-focused marketing experience. Ad tech, advertising agency or brand experience preferred
- Strategic Skills:
- Critical thinking, strong planning and execution
- Knowledge of market trends and consumer preferences
- Strong reporting and analytical skills with the ability to derive insights from data
- Project management experience
- Experience planning and managing annual marketing budgets
- Creativity and Innovation:
- Ability to generate ideas, articulate a vision, and execute it
- Strong intuition and problem solving skills
- Ability to understand and develop brand positioning
- Strong understanding of digital trends and the social media landscape including Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and YouTube
- Proven track record of meeting and exceeding goals
- Multi-tasking, highly organized, thorough, detail-oriented
- Strong written and oral communication
- CRM experience. Marketing automation experience, an asset
- Familiarity with Pardot and Salesforce, a bonus
- Experience planning and executing tradeshows
- Leadership and Personal:
- High level of ownership, accountability and initiative
- Must be a self-starter and able to work independently and as a part of a team in a fast-paced, flexible environment
- Excellent presentation skills and adept in the use of Photoshop, Excel and PowerPoint
- Ability to personally organize, prioritize, structure work-flow, and motivate the team
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Join Go2mobi? We Offer the Opportunity to?
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Play foosball daily
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office
- Travel around the world to attend industry trade show events
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits