The Marketing Coordinator is responsible for coordinating various digital and event based marketing initiatives, copywriting, assisting with public relations strategy, organizing tradeshows, and interacting with customers.
Does the idea of problem solving, process improvement, and launching a new, disruptive product in the biomedical industry excite you? Are you eager to learn and develop new skills on the job?
• Work closely with senior management including the CEO and VP Marketing to set and execute upon marketing and sales strategy.
• Generate content for Spring Loaded's digital channels, including blog posts, case studies and ebooks.
• Assist in the development and implementation of our public relations and thought leadership strategies.
• Manage key marketing activities including: SEO, advertising, email marketing and trade shows.
• Report on, provide analysis and implement ongoing optimization of marketing channels.
• Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion opportunities.
• Help manage relationships with outside vendors like advertising agencies, website production companies and others, as required.
• Maintain Spring Loaded's marketing plan, with a focus on high growth revenue and ROI on marketing costs.
• Interact with customers to provide customer support, and assist the sales team with inbound and outbound calls whenever required.
This is a unique opportunity to work in a rapidly growing, fast-paced company with a management team that has been there before. We offer a casual work environment with our head office located in Dartmouth, NS, competitive compensation and a comprehensive health benefits package.
If you are highly motivated, energetic and seek the challenges and rewards of selling a great product, serving customers and reaching your potential, we would like to hear from you.
Submit a resume and cover letter via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Include "Marketing Coordinator" in the subject line of your email.