You are looking for a gratifying challenge in a company and industry that are changing today's energy landscape as well as future generations. You will be responsible for "developing partners and attendee awareness" for the 12th annual Smart Energy event, formerly known as the Renewable Energy Conference. From your home office, you will have the opportunity to work with other team members to "increase sales and sponsor participation" through targeted one-on-one communications and marketing. You will have the opportunity to engage with industry executives and a number of key stakeholders to bring together the region's #1 smart energy event. In collaboration, the renewable energy and fossil fuel industries have significant potential to provide energy consumers with affordable and secure smart energy options. And Smart Energy 2017 is the meeting place for developers, utilities, service providers and commercial customers to network and learn about new technologies, and you will be the key to bringing them together.
What you'll do
- Increase revenues by reaching out to existing and new partners (sponsors) and attendees
- Refresh communication plan including social media for outreach to potential sponsors and attendees
- Develop and manage contacts on web-based customer management database
- Liaise with event partners, key stakeholders and attendees
- Craft key email and social media messages including graphics
- Identify and develop attendee leads for related upcoming events
- Fulfillment of sponsor requirements during the event & celebrate your accomplishments
What you'll need
Experience: 1 to 3 years experience in a similar role.
- College Degree in Business Development, Entrepreneurial, Sales/Event Management, Commerce, or Business Management
- A creative desire to realize your dreams of co-owning a successful business is an option if you have the right entrepreneurial spirit, talk to us.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Smart Energy is a greater Atlantic region conference for the smart, renewable and conventional energy sectors to collaborate by offering smart energy options for today's energy consumer.
This 12th Annual event will offer an extensive lineup of speakers from across north America and beyond as we focus on Clean Energy.
SE2017 will host utilities, renewable energy producers & developers, manufacturers, suppliers, investors & lenders, commercial and institutional energy consumers, municipalities, associations, and governments all under one roof.
Sessions will focus on the latest technologies & projects on Clean Technologies, Battery Storage, BioFuel, BioMass, Smart Grid, Solar, Storage, Wind, Tidal, and more, stay tuned!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
And, if you are a high achiever who wants to take us to the next level, you'll relish in the rewards. Including the opportunity to receive a competitive remuneration package in addition to achievement bonuses while working flex-time from your home office at your pace. That includes several long weekends. And if your entrepreneurial spirit is looking to be creative in a growth business then let's talk about partnership opportunities.
We think our team has a competitive edge, we are high achievers who enjoy finding solutions to our customers' pains. If track history speaks for itself- we have an impressive following of key industry stakeholders and sponsors who have supported us over 12 years. Not too shabby.
Weekly hours ranging from 5 to 20 hours starting Nov/Dec 2016 with an hourly/contract price and milestone bonuses.
If you are interested in this challenging opportunity, please apply online below. In addition to a cover letter and your resume we welcome creative ideas on how you see achieving the aforementioned goals, it could give you a competitive edge.