Marketing Assistant - Job Description
Hours: 9am to 5pm, Monday to Friday (May require weekends & late nights from time-to-time)
- Has excellent grasp of the English Language.
- Able to work remotely, as well as in-office.
- Deadline oriented.
- Detail oriented.
- Social media and internet savvy.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite.
- Has working knowledge of image editing software. Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong project management skills - ability to multi-task and stay organized.
- Effective presentation skills.
- Currently pursuing a degree in marketing, communications, or public relations.
Would be an asset:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, or public relations.
- Experience using social media tools for content scheduling and publishing.
- Knowledge of social media, email campaigns and online advertising.
- Knowledge of CRM software, Google AdWords, Analytics, and other SEO tools.
- Proficiency with Adobe Creative Suite.
Summary of Tasks
- Perform data entry.
- Manage & maintain company's filing system.
- Assist with the team's administrative needs.
- Compile and distribute meeting notes.
- Schedule and coordinate meetings, appointments.
- Research prospective clients.
- Evaluate prospects'/clients' online presences.
- Participate in brain-dumps with teammates and partner agencies to build campaigns.
- Monitor social media messages/comments on client accounts, and respond, process, or forward as necessary (three times daily).
- Provide administrative support to the team.
- Maintain and manage digital files.
- Perform basic data entry procedures.
- Stay abreast of new digital & social media trends/changes.
- Plan and report daily tasks - Update tasks in task management platform.
- Update Customer Relationship Management software.
- Plan and report weekly tasks.
- Present ideas for proposals.
- Liaise with content development team in order to schedule and publish clients' social media content calendars.
- Generate digital media reports (social media and websites) with data from management platforms using templates.
A little bit about us
LucraLux Marketing is a digital marketing agency with a proven track record of increasing the awareness and visibility of companies and brands in the online landscape. Our client list includes individuals and businesses worldwide. We provide solutions aimed at creating product and service demand, increased productivity, ROI, and ultimately, profitability.
If you want to gain valuable experience working in the fast-paced marketing industry with an amazing team, you're in the right place!