Marketing and Sales Coordinator
The incumbent will coordinate day-to-day marketing, sales and communication responsibilities and provide support to the KDP management team.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to
- Oversees various sales and marketing projects as part of a team, with support from management
- Supports the creation of marketing messages and Social Media initiatives;
- Assists in the final preparation of marketing materials including proofreading, editing, posting on sites, etc.;
- Acts in a supporting capacity for meetings and fills in for Project Manager when required;
- Interacts with Vendors on time sensitive projects;
- Acts as primary contact for social media platforms and coordinates social media initiatives for KDP;
- Supports in the planning and implementation of the social media calendar;
- Implements external communications according to company protocols;
- Executes sales and marketing support activities;
- Composes keyword-rich technical press releases and blog posts;
- Assists with development and maintenance of sales and marketing information systems, including but not limited to CRM database and employee CV Profiles; and
- Performs other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills Required
- Completion of post-secondary education from a recognized institution in Journalism, English, Marketing, Communications, Business, or related field in the last five years
- Basic understanding of sales and marketing tools and techniques
- Experience in sales, marketing, or marketing administration strongly preferred
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Is comfortable working in a Mac environment (experience using Adobe Creative Suites InDesign and Illustrator are an asset)
- Excellent proofreading skills and attention to detail
- Proven ability to work in a collaborative environment
- Dynamic personality with an ability to learn quickly and adapt as the business grows
- Strong business acumen and analytical skills for effective problem resolution
- Ability to handle multiple tasks, priorities and deadlines
- Flexible and proactive in taking on assignments and responsibilities
- Enthusiastic attitude and strong work ethic
- 2-3 years' experience working in a professional services environment
At KDP Online, you can look forward to a challenging role that will push you outside of your comfort zone and elevate your career to new heights. KDP Online is a place for collaboration with high-caliber professionals and the opportunity to learn from the best. Besides an extraordinary collection of talented colleagues, you will also have the chance to be involved in developing an international company scaling to a SaaS online platform that will test your skills and abilities as a professional. KDP Online is proud to reward top talent; the benefits of working for KDP include opportunities for growth and development, excellent benefits, and competitive compensation.
KDP Online is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Please include references in your application
Application deadline: Friday, June 17th.