The marketing analyst plays a critical role in Swept’s ability to communicate and connect with our target audience, evolve our brand message, and contribute to the speed of our growth. This roles key objective is to execute, measure, report and optimize on the marketing initiatives designed by Swept.
What you'll do
- Attend and contribute to all marketing strategy discussions
- Create and execute email marketing campaigns using Hubspot
- Maintain and customize Swept’s contact database for Sales purposes
- Create, execute and optimize paid search and display campaigns
- Create, execute and optimize social media campaigns
- Monitor all social media channels for opportunities of engagement
- Monitor, analyze and report of website traffic using Google Analytics
- Monitor and recommend optimizations to content for SEO purposes using Webmaster tools
- Update and deploy changes to Swept’s measurement configuration using Google Tag manager.
- Work closely with our sales team to create and deliver sales support marketing campaigns
- Conduct performance analysis and research on customer personas, competitors, and industry trends
- Preparing and communicating campaign performance reports with the objective of surfacing actionable insights
- Regular updating of lead and lag performance metrics
What you'll need
- Post secondary degree or diploma with an emphasis on marketing
- Hubspot automated marketing platform
- Google Adwords Paid Search
- Google Adwords Display
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google WebMaster Tools
- Google Tag Manager
- Word Processors (Microsoft Word, Google Docs)
- Spreadsheet software (Microsoft Excel, Google Sheets)
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
One of Atlantic Canada’s most rapidly growing startups, Swept is disrupting the commercial cleaning space internationally. Fresh off an intensive program at 500 Startups in California, Swept is ready to expand the senior management team in Halifax, Nova Scotia. As such, we are seeking a strategic Product Management leader who can work with the founders, staff and customers to champion the product roadmap and ongoing evolution.
Years ago, before offering our Software as a Service, Swept started as a residential and commercial cleaning company. We learned the hard way how challenging it can be to run and grow a Janitorial Business. Leveraging our background in Software, Marketing and Sales strategy, we were able to grow our cleaning business 530% year over year and expand to 3 cities with less than 10% turnover in our cleaning staff. It was then that we realized our competitive edge was something we wanted to share with the industry.