As a member of the Operations team, the Manager of Reimbursement is accountable to ensure that departmental resources are appropriately allocated and will oversee all aspects of day- to- day Card Reimbursement program operations. The Manager of Reimbursement is responsible for ensuring service delivery of all things related pharmaceutical card program setups, adjudication, reimbursement, and technical support escalations.
The Manager of Reimbursement is accountable for the STI card payment setups in coordination with our adjudication partner which are responsible for providing over $1 billion dollars in pharmacy benefits annually. You will have experience effectively managing people, monitoring performance and providing training, coaching and mentorship.
The successful candidate will be highly motivated to perform and grow within the ever-changing organization, thriving on being part of the team?s success through innovation, dedication and commitment to STI?s goals. Working collaboratively with other stakeholders and services, this is an opportunity to join an ambitious, forward- thinking team with limitless growth potential.
What you'll do
- In Collaboration with the Reimbursement Program Manager and the leadership team, bring an adjudication perspective to the company?s strategic planning process.
- Oversees day-to-day operations of the team
- Work with adjudicators to provide optimal program set up
- Work with cross functional leadership to provide adjudication and reimbursement related insight.
- Oversee the QA process for program set up and adjudication related services.
- Assists sales with communication to clients as required as subject matter expert.
- Evaluate regularly the efficiency of business procedures according to the organizational objectives and apply improvements.
- Evaluate the overall performance of the Reimbursement Team by gathering, analyzing and interpreting data and metrics.
What you'll need
- Knowledge of pharmacy adjudication systems and private and public coordination of benefit rules and regulations.
- Bachelor?s degree in science, or business related discipline. MBA considered an asset.
- Background in data analytics, rules based systems or pharmacy considered an asset.
- Pharmaceutical industry knowledge.
- Demonstrated organizational and leadership abilities.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada?s top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit your cover letter and resume
- Applicants will be advised of the status of their application throughout each phase of the selection process