Alongside is seeking a Link Builder to join our team. This is a great entry point if you're intrested in becoming a digital marketer. You'll be working directly with our VP of Growth Engineering where you will play a key role in helping drive traffic to our various domains.
If you haven't heard, Alongside has recently acquired CareerBeacon.com and is poised to grow rapidly in 2022 and beyond.
What you'll do
- Identify link building opportunities within the market
- Be familiar with competitors' link building
- Note when publishers are linking to competitors and not CareerBeacon
- Build new links for CareerBeacon
- Responsible for maintaining a variety of reports, as requested
- Communication between CB and Third Party Publishers/website owners
- Be up-to-date with any advances/news related to link building
- Continually research industry standards
What you'll need
- "Go-getter" attitude
- Able to work independently and with a team
- Desire to learn and develop new skills
- Comfortable in learning and using the latest tools and technologies
- Time management; ability to hit deadlines
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Bonus: Fully bilingual in English and French
- Post-Secondary Education
A little bit about us
Alongside is a Hiring Platform for SMB that creates unbreakable relationships with amazing people. We’re on a mission to transform the way great companies are built, by helping organizations forge strong connections with the world’s most talented and dedicated people. The world of work is changing, and we believe hiring should change too. Our vision is to provide genuine flexibility and customization to empower individuals and organizations to showcase what makes them truly unique and therefore build meaningful connections.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Are you interested? Work With Us
Alongside offers a non-traditional workplace with a close-knit team, and an 'always learning' approach to work. Our open space office includes a ping pong table, delicious coffee, tea, and snacks. We work together closely on projects and value celebrating our successes as a team.
- Competitive compensation.
- Health, dental, and wellness benefits.
- Opportunities for professional development.
We are a startup, and that means we need to push a little harder than the average bear but we still live balanced lives. We're not looking to just fill a position here, we're looking for someone to join our team who will be committed to the team and our vision - and have a blast doing so.