We're growing!! And looking for a detail-oriented and enthusiastic candidate to join our team for the temporary position of Landscaping Associate located in Moncton, New Brunswick. This is an ideal full-time opportunity for someone who loves working with their hands and being outside!
What you'll do
- Cutting, watering and weeding of lawns;
- Trimming of bushes and hedges;
- Maintaining flower bed and mulching as needed;
- Snow and ice removal, sanding and salting of city and company owned sidewalks;
- Keeping the outdoor property ground free of garbage and debris;
- Maintenance requests such as painting halls, and suites and minor repairs; as well include the removal of heavy furniture and appliances;
- Ensure work is being completed safely and efficiently;
- Conduct all activities in accordance with the specifications of Skyline Living and in line with all applicable legislation including the Provincial Occupational Health and Safety legislation.
What you'll need
- Exceptional decision-making capabilities with the ability to troubleshoot and problem solve effectively;
- Good maintenance and cleaning skills;
- Proper operation and maintenance of lawn care equipment, specifically Bobcats, and their attachments (truck and trailer);
- Demonstrate enthusiasm and energy;
- Multi-task, organize work flow and remain detail oriented;
- Work independently as well as with a team;
- Negotiate and demonstrate good customer service skills;
- Work a flexible schedule to complete all lawn care and maintenance as needed.
Education & Experience
- High School diploma or 2 years of landscaping service related experience;
- Valid driver's license with satisfactory driving record and automobile insurance required.
- Be comfortable driving a truck with trailer and also a ¾ ton (4 x 4) Supercab truck with a trailer (up to 20 feet in length)-subject to successful required driving test.
- Small engine repair training or certification an asset.
- Professional training and experience in all aspects of equipment operation, lawn maintenance, and winter landscaping responsibility.
- Previous experience using outdoor lawn care and maintenance equipment is required, such as sweepers, lawn mowers, snow blowers and small tractors.
A little bit about us
Skyline Group of Companies
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Providing great customer service is something you thrive on.
- You get a thrill from staying organized and details are your "thing".
- Being part of a great team has been your dream.
- Working for a growing company that supports environmental stewardship and social responsibilities is a must for you.
- You love being active and working outside!
*Please note that all Skyline buildings, apartment units, and premises are smoke free, with the exception of a designated outdoor smoking area*