If you?re awesome at negotiation, a social media connoisseur and love to get organized, this is for you! As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will be working directly with the Marketing & Growth team to increase influencer network, closing campaigns and make tons of viral content.
What you'll do
- Find and close deals with social media influencers that make organic product placement;
- Manage influencer campaigns to ensure timely launch, successful performance, and full delivery;
- Analyze campaign performance and make ongoing optimizations;
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creatives;
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance;
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
What you'll need
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social medias;
- High EQ, sociable and approachable;
- Organized and proven record to deliver on time & on budget;
- Able to recognize value/opportunity and work it;
- Willingness to work odd hours (outside of 9-5);
- 1-2 years experience in similar role or industry, an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Established in 2015 and born out of Montreal, Quebec (Canada), AmpMe has become the global leader in terminating awkward silences and turning the party up! We're building the future of music, and bringing people together.
Imagine being able to start a party anywhere you go.
Music has the power to move and inspire, and we're on a mission to bring a portable sound system to everyone, regardless of where you are and what device you have on you. The technology we're building brings people together in the real world, crafting unforgettable moments and ever-lasting memories.
As a team, we learn, we share and we break boundaries. Passion is the background music to our journey, and we're looking forward to having you along with us for the ride!
Diversity is something that we care deeply about, not only because we believe it makes us a better team, it also gives us more insights into building a consumer product that people will love. We're proud to count people from Canada, Spain, France, Iran, China, Columbia, Chile, US, Brazil and India among the team!
Finally, although we are serious about the work we do and the challenge we're undertaking, we collaborate with respect, humour and kindness.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Money (scaled to experience);
- Up to 10% yearly bonus, based on team performance;
- Stock options;
- Health benefits and free access to private clinic;
- Office toys --good ones;
- A brand new laptop. Your choice. That's right;
- Bragging rights when our app takes over the world.
We?re committed to making a useful and exciting product, and we believe that requires a productive and exciting environment. Hit us up if you think you?re up for the challenge!