If you?re awesome at negotiation, a social media connoisseur and love to get organized, this is for you! As a Junior Business Development Manager, you will be working directly with the Marketing & Growth team to increase influencer network, closing campaigns and make tons of viral content.
What you'll do
- Find and close deals with social media influencers that make organic product placement;
- Manage influencer campaigns to ensure timely launch, successful performance, and full delivery;
- Analyze campaign performance and make ongoing optimizations;
- Anticipate and identify issues with campaigns and creatives;
- Debug and troubleshoot issues with campaign delivery and performance;
- Identify process inefficiencies and ways to improve operations workflow.
What you'll need
- Excellent negotiation and sales skills;
- Strong knowledge and understanding of social medias;
- High EQ, sociable and approachable;
- Organized and proven record to deliver on time & on budget;
- Able to recognize value/opportunity and work it;
- Willingness to work odd hours (outside of 9-5);
- 1-2 years experience in similar role or industry, an asset.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
AmpMe launched in late 2015, bringing a spontaneous idea to reality, raised over 13 million dollars in funding to become the world's first social music platform. Named one of the most innovative apps by Google, AmpMe has been downloaded over 12 million times by music lovers across the globe. Our current world record is over 22,000 phones synced at the same time. Let's break it together!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Money (scaled to experience);
- Up to 10% yearly bonus, based on team performance;
- Stock options;
- Health benefits and free access to private clinic;
- Office toys --good ones;
- A brand new laptop. Your choice. That's right;
- Bragging rights when our app takes over the world.
We?re committed to making a useful and exciting product, and we believe that requires a productive and exciting environment. Hit us up if you think you?re up for the challenge!