Are you a high energy individual focused on building lasting business relationships while delivering outstanding service? We are looking for an Inside Sales Rep to work with our retailers in Atlantic Canada to strengthen their lottery business by recommending ways to promote and sell our lottery products. We provide one stop shopping for our retailers by making sure they have what they need when it comes to; Instant Product, Break open, as well as supplies and promotional items and we do all this by keeping a close eye on their inventory.
What you'll need
- You are a positive team player who has an aptitude for sales and customer service.
- You must have advanced verbal and written communication skills in the Korean and English language.
- You are action oriented and enjoy communicating over the phone daily with your customers.
- You demonstrate initiative and strive to meet and exceed goals specifically related to budget and sales quotas.
- You are customer service driven and would go the extra mile to help your team and your clients out.
- You understand that building lasting relationships is key to a successful partnership.
- You have a post-secondary education and three (3) plus year’s sales/ business experience.
- Advanced knowledge of MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint are required.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Our players have been having fun and "dreaming big" since 1976 when Atlantic Lottery started offering lottery games on behalf of the governments of Nova Scotia, New Brunswick, Newfoundland and Labrador and Prince Edward Island.
The game options have grown and changed over the years and so has our workforce! Today's Atlantic Lottery has more than 600 employees and offers everything from dare-to-dream draw games to online bingo; breakopen tickets to sports wagering; and games in social settings and on the Internet.
With games come winners – more than 90,000 big and small wins every day - but the best thing about lottery games is that when anyone plays, everyone benefits. 100% of our profits go back into our communities - Atlantic Lottery has returned more than $8.9 billion in profit back to our communities. Every day Atlantic Lottery's employees demonstrate our shared commitment to social responsibility, operational integrity and to making a difference across Atlantic Canada.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Atlantic Lottery offers their employees competitive salaries and benefits, robust wellness program, learning and development opportunities and free parking.