This position is full-time and located in either our Victoria, BC or New York, NY office.
Are you known as The Closer? Could you sell a ketchup Popsicle to a women in white gloves? If you are nodding and thinking " I sure could"!, we've got a challenge for you that will feed your passion for online media and draw on your killer ability to win.
Go2mobi is a mobile only DSP that serves our clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want a self-service solution to buy hyper-targeted ads on mobile devices across the 3 billion global consumers who make up our audience. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
We are looking for a results-driven and motivated Inside Sales go-getter with an exceptional ability to build relationships, effectively communicate Go2mobi's value proposition, and bring on new accounts. Reporting to the VP of Enterprise Sales, in this role you will be qualifying prospects, making dozens of calls and emails per day, generating interest, and closing sales.
What you'll do
- Research competitor trends and identify sales opportunities
- Effectively build and manage a new client pipeline via inbound lead follow-up, web chat, and outbound cold calls and emails (30-40 daily outreaches)
- Using a consultative approach, qualify new clients and develop existing clients by fully understanding the power and capabilities of a mobile DSP, and advising on how the platform can meet their business goals
- Work collaboratively with sales team and account executives to achieve sales goals and client satisfaction
- Track all activity in Salesforce
- Keep up-to-date on industry trends and the competitor positioning within the marketplace
What you'll need
- 2-3 years experience in digital ad sales, adtech - preferable, mobile ad tech - a win-win!
- You are a hunter yet coachable, tenacious, motivated by success, and able to climb Mt Everest
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills (think brokerage style but not boiler room) - Creative yet strategic in your approach
- You are flexible and able to pivot with market changes
- Strong ability to create and build relationships - you are personable, confident, and charismatic
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Thorough in your search and detailed in your documentation - organized, persistent, goal and detail-oriented
- Strong ability to work independently but also a collaborative team player
- Able to gain appropriate level of knowledge through self-study, training, and experience
- Knowledgeable of the online media industry and underlying technology, a bonus
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced, demanding, and fun entrepreneurial environment
- Experience with Salesforce, a bonus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Join Go2mobi...
- Work with smart, driven and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded financially for the quality of clients you close
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health and dental benefits