This firm is a leading privately held niche player in the insurance industry providing financial solutions to the commercial insurance brokerage sector. They are located downtown Kansas City area ? nearby the Power and Light District. This client employee around 350 associates growing rapidly, with a reputation for using a relation based sales & marketing approach combined with technology and innovation to achieve success. The leadership team is pumping both capital and operational dollars across the entire IT spectrum to include modernizing its infrastructure. As such, they are seeking a very talented infrastructure project manager.
What is the ideal candidate look like?
Accomplished and proactive project manager focused on the highest level of quality, efficiency and customer experience. You will enjoy developing strong relationships across all levels of an organization through collaborative efforts that deliver mutually beneficial results. You will have successfully delivered technology solutions in both corporate and client-facing roles. Will have an ability to think, communicate and execute at every level of the organization and possess a keen eye for opportunities to continuously improve business operations and support services.
What Kind of Skills Will You Need to Be Successful
- A Bachelor's degree ideally in an IT related field or equivalent.
- Highly skilled and experienced writing technical documents.
- Solid analytical and judgment skills.
- 5-7 years IT project management experience.
- 3-5 years recent IT infrastructure project management experience.
- PMP is not required but definitely a plus. Ultimately ? experience and skills supersede certification.
- ITIL certification is not mandatory but knowledge in this area is mandated.
- Experience with security concepts, telco, ServiceNow, Imaging/OCR salesforce.com, etc. is a plus but not mandated.
What you'll do
What Will You Be Doing?
- Communicate procedure changes, improvements, project status, and adjustments.
- Manage expectations and coolly and calmly deliver results to business.
- Creating Project Work plans that are easy to understand and implementable.
- Identifying resources, making assignments, and reporting progress.
- Ensuring project documentation through all phases of the project.
- Applying methodology and applying project standards to minimize exposure and risk.
- Work together with systems and development plus staff to collect and interpret technical information.
- Develop, standardize, and maintain new or enhanced processes based on findings and analysis.
- Liaise with internal and external customers to define business procedures and establish project needs.
What you'll need
Education: Bachelor Degree in IT field of study or equivelent
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Havens Alliance Group - Executive & Technology Talent Solutions
Provide premier executive and I.T. Talent & Consulting Services to Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging firms. We leverage an extensive advisory network to find PROVEN talent and expertise to ensure companies have the right people and skills to support their business strategy. Our core services include consulting, executive search, direct placement, staffing, with an expertise centered around technology. Unlike traditional firms in this space, we first forge new business opportunities for our clients, and then we ask to earn their business.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Corp Culture and Benefits
- Casual Fridays
- Food in the fridge
- Free coffee
- Paid vacation
- Bonus plan