This position has been closed and is no longer accepting applicants.
Human Resources Recruiter
Imperial Manufacturing Group is currently looking for a self-motivated Human Resources Recruiter who would like to help us write the next chapter in our story. As part of the Human Resources team, the Recruiter will work out of our Richibucto facility and be responsible to provide support to our Operations team through recruitment and onboarding. If you are our ideal candidate, you live and breathe the role that Human Resources plays in the work environment and are excited about the thought of working in a "hands on" manufacturing environment and an evolving organization.Responsibilities
- Responsible for the recruitment process of both production and professional band employees. This inlcudes:
- Preparing and posting job descriptions;
- Sourcing and attracting candidates using various tools;
- Reviewing applications;
- Conducting screening interviews, face-to-face interviews, performing reference checks and pre-employment testing
- Working out of the Richibucto facility
- Maintaining accurate and organized documentation on all candidates
- Contributing towards a positive work environment by demonstrating a positive demeanor and attitude; requires high level of emotional intelligence
- Facilitating employee onboarding and orientation
- Supporting the HR team with other functions when needed
- Providing metrics to analyze program successes
- Keeping up to date on funding opportunities available and completing all necessary documentation
- Achieving goals/timelines while potentially dealing with constant interruptions
- All other duties as assigned
- 1 – 3 years working experience in a related field
- Experience in a manufacturing environment would be considered an asset
- Previous experience in a recruiting role is considered an asset
- Bilingualism is required
- High level of emotional intelligence required
- Strong sense of urgency
- Able to prioritize and organize work effectively
- Self motivated
- Excellent communication skills
Imperial Manufacturing Group is a leading manufacturer and supplier of 7000+ heating, ventilation and structural building products for residential and commercial applications. Recognized as one of "Canada's 50 Best Managed Companies", our employees are valued and recognized as the key to our success; their growth is continually challenged and supported within our dynamic and diversified organization.
IMG believes that our entrepreneurial culture creates an environment that encourages and enables our employees to be their best every day by encouraging them to think on their feet….to takes an idea from start to finish….to take ownership of their job…and to ultimately stay ahead of the competition.
While we appreciate the interest of all applicants, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
IMG – Proud to be an equal opportunity employer