Kids Code Jeunesse is proud to bring computer programming to kids inside and outside of the classroom! We have reached an exciting period of growth and are looking for a motivated and passionate HR Manager to help build our team.
The ideal HR Manager will be an enthusiastic and engaged team player. You believe in the importance of empowering children, their educators and parents with the skills of the 21st century. You also believe in the power of a strong team to make great impact. You will be responsible for the smooth running of the KCJ team.
What you'll do
- Manage employee communications, performance management and training and development programs
- Develop a cohesive national onboarding plan for new employees
- Oversee payroll processing, working with our finance function
- Forecast HR requirements and best practices aligned with KCJ strategy
- Manage full-cycle company recruitment activities (i.e. developing job descriptions and job postings, sourcing and screening applicants, conducting phone and organizing in-person interviews, checking references, completing contracts)
What you'll need
- Strong verbal and written communication skills (Fre/Eng)
- 2+ years experience in HR in Canada
- Bachelor’s Degree in HR or equivalent related work experience required
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience working with employees across Canadian provinces
NICE TO HAVE
- Interest in children’s Education and Technology
- Driver’s licence
- Experience in use of HR software tools
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Kids Code Jeunesse
Kids Code Jeunesse is a Canadian not for profit organization dedicated to empowering children, teachers and parents with the skills we all need to thrive in a technology driven society. By bringing digital learning experiences into the classroom and in communities, we teach Canadians how to be better thinkers and better creators in a digital world.
Kids Code Jeunesse est un organisme canadien à but non lucratif dont la mission est de fournir aux enfants, aux enseignants et aux parents les compétences numériques nécessaires afin de s’épanouir dans une société axée sur la technologie. Grâce à la programmation, tant les enfants que la population canadienne en général apprendront à développer leur réflexion et leur créativité à l’ère numérique.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Kids Code Jeunesse is on a mission to shake-up the digital education landscape for Canadians one classroom and one community at a time, and we need your help to do it. KCJ is a dynamic and extremely supportive work environment where all ideas and opinions are welcomed. We are looking for enthusiastic and innovative team players who want to help us empower Canadians to be better thinkers and better creators in an increasingly digital world.