Rose Schnitzer Manor assisted community is looking for a Health Care Coordinator .
What you'll do
The Health Care Coordinator (HCC) provides direct care, medication administration, and treatment services to elders under the supervision of the Registered Nurse in our assisted living community. Following the Person-Centered Service Plan, the HCC provides leadership for duties assigned to the care team that includes Resident Assistants (RAs) during their shift.
What you'll need
- Minimum requirements: Able to independently follow oral and written instructions from resident Service Plans in English; able to perform arithmetic; understanding of basic medical terminology; ability to fluently communicate orally and in written form in the healthcare environment using English per Oregon Assisted Living Regulations.
- Required: High School Diploma or GED completion.
- Preferred: Medical Terminology Coursework, Nursing Coursework, Training as a Certified Nurse Assistant (CNA) or Certified Medication Aide (CMA)
- · Minimum requirements: Six months or more in the health care field. Two years of work history in the last 5 years.
- · Preferred: Internal applicants currently working with Rose Schnitzer Manor residents will be given priority.
- · Experience working in a health care team in assisted living, home health, hospice, long-term care, or other elder-care environment highly desired.
- · Safety conscious.
- · Team oriented.
- · Asks for help when needed.
- · Flexible and enthusiastic in meeting client needs.
- · Must be able to organize work assignment independently.
- · Must be able to walk and stand for most of an 8 hour shift.
- · Must be able to follow internal policies and procedures as well as state and federal regulations.
- · Must obtain CPR with AED and First Aid certification by start date.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Cedar Sinai Park
Our Mission: Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs, allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and in an environment based on Jewish values.
Our Vision: Cedar Sinai Park, a nonprofit organization, is committed to delivering a broad-based continuum of care that can be tailored to individuals? unique needs. Active consumer choice and a person-centered approach to care are at the heart of our mission. Our service delivery and development is about recognizing that people, including our eldest and most frail citizens, have the right to control decisions made about their lives. Our strategic goal is to seek and implement new ways to support those decisions.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Cedar Sinai Park provides residential and community-based care to our elders and adults with special needs allowing them to live with comfort, independence and dignity in a manner and environment based on Jewish values. We have a person-centered approach to care at the heart of our mission which empowers both residents and staff to be their best. The scenic Cedar Sinai Campus known for its lush green trees, walking trails and historic significance and connection to the local community.
In addition to great working conditions and our friendly staff and residents, Cedar Sinai Park offers opportunities for fulfilling work, career growth and the satisfaction of knowing that you?ve made a difference. We offer a comprehensive benefit package including a 403b matching retirement plan, flexible spending account and employer paid short-term and long-term disability benefit. All benefited employees are eligible to receive paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits. Each employee is entitled to one free meal each shift that they work.