As a Product Manager you will set a creative and effective product strategy, determine priorities, develop roadmaps, and analyze user's behaviors. Your experience with mobile products and your customer empathy will be your greatest asset. You will find yourself in a rare position where the product is still early enough to do testing, but the company has the resources of a more mature company. You will be working alongside the CEO as well as a team of engineers, a designer and a marketing team.
- 3 to 5 years of experience in a product management role
- Leadership experience
- A very developed customer empathy
- Hands on experience working with consumer products
- Data-driven decisions making
- Good knowledge of the mobile technologies
- Diplomatie & concensus building skills
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Up to 10% of annual salary in bonus based on team objectives
- Stock options
- Health Benefits
- Virtual Reality station
- Computer of your choice (Mac or PC)
- Social activities
What you'll do
- Define and execute the product roadmap
- Elevate the product culture at AmpMe
- Prioritize features based on their added value
- Align stakeholders goals & expectations with clear communication
- Drive alignement of product strategy
- Research and understand user's behaviors
What you'll need
Experience: 3 to 5 years experience in a similar role.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
AmpMe launched in late 2015, bringing a spontaneous idea to reality, raised over 13 million dollars in funding to become the world's first social music platform. Named one of the most innovative apps by Google, AmpMe has been downloaded over 12 million times by music lovers across the globe. Our current world record is over 22,000 phones synced at the same time. Let's break it together!
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Working at AmpMe is hard work, but it's rewarding to say the least. We work hard and play hard. We're a tight-knit team on a mission to change the way people listen to music with their phones. We love geeking it out when it comes to music and tech. If you think you can help us take AmpMe to the next level, what are you waiting for? Hit us up!