As the Growth Manager for Swept you will have very clear responsibilities: to design, manage, support, and measure all growth initiatives executed by the team.
What gets you up in the morning
You?re a leader by nature. You work best as part of a team that loves challenges and sees adapting to change as the norm. Your work is extremely important to you and you take great pride in nurturing an idea from concept to result.
What you believe
You believe that data settles all arguments and that teams shouldn?t waste time debating opinions ? they should test them. You also believe that great ideas come from every level of an organization, and your personal mission is to uncover and validate each of them.
What you'll do
What You'll Do
You'll be the driving force behind the improvement of Swept?s growth strategy. Your day to day will involve:
- Defining and documenting growth objectives and KPIs around Acquisition, Retention, Activation, Referral, and Revenue
- Running growth meetings
- Holding the growth team accountable to the growth process
- Working cross-functionally with sales, customer success, product development, and marketing to surface insights and ideas
- Researching and selecting growth tools with the objective of improved performance
- Conducting performance analysis
- Creating simple and easy to read performance reports that don?t make people dizzy
- Developing and refining the framework used to prioritize feature requests
- Conducting customer research for ideation and qualitative data purposes
Tools you love
- Google Adwords
- Facebook Manager
- Google Analytics
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Swept makes simple software designed specifically for the Janitorial Industry. Our mobile and web based solutions promotes proactive communication between you and your cleaners while providing you important information. It will save you time, make you more effective, and improve your customer's satisfaction.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Based out of Halifax Nova Scotia, Swept builds software for the janitorial industry. Our technology is designed specifically for commercial cleaning managers and their cleaners. We develop mobile and web based solutions that help eliminate common mistakes from happening, preventing issues before they turn into customer problems.
We are currently attending 500 Startups in Silicon Valley and selected as 1 of 15 companies to attend Metabridge in BC this June.
Come lead our growth team and we'll provide you with an amazing opportunity to work on some of the most challenging problems the software industry has to offer.