Lounsbury Furniture in Moncton has an opening for a Sales Consultant. We are looking for an individual who has a passion for sales, furniture & home décor and who strives to provide the best customer service.
This is a full-time, permanent position. Sales Consultants must be available to work days, evenings and weekends. The compensation is a combination of a base salary and commission (based on sales targets).
What you'll do
- To provide prompt, courteous and knowledgeable service to our customers to assist them with their shopping needs
- Work the sales floor selling furniture, bedroom sets and mattresses
- Must meet targeted sales goals
- Work with the customer service team to place customer orders
What you'll need
- Previous retail work experience an asset
- Bilingualism in English and French is an asset
- Demonstrated knowledge of the sales cycle
- Self-motivated and driven with a fondness for excellent customer service
- Well-organized with a disciplined ability to follow through
- Demonstrated working knowledge of Microsoft Office products & ability to learn in-house computer programs
We're looking for
A little bit about us
The Lounsbury Company has been committed to providing service and value to its customers, its communities and its employees for over a century. Lounsbury's is one of Atlantic Canada's leading companies operating eight automotive dealerships, two Heavy Duty Truck franchises, and three brand name furniture stores. Lounsbury Furniture is committed to helping customers love their home by offering quality and value in the furniture, appliances, mattresses, and electronics.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Lounsbury's is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful working environment with strong company values.
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.