Posted November 10th 2017
Serind Labs is a young company that builds mobile and web apps that impact people's lives. We put our heart and soul into each app we build.
We are looking for a Full Stack Engineer to join our team. Our stack is NodeJS, Mongo/MysQL, with React and Angular on the front.
We put our heart and soul into each product we ship. Working at Serind means challenging work and a lot of continuous learning. It also means being part of a team that is always pushing the boundaries of what's possible in technology.
Budget: $70k to $110k, depending on skill level and experience.
Our Principles and values:
- Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
- Believe in the right to disconnect.
- Tranquility at work.
- Love the state of flow.
- Quality of work is the holy grail.
- Respect and love for people who take risks.
You will be working on both creating backend APIs as well as crafting refined React components on the front-end. You have also used or at least played around with Angular and are able to adapt to new frameworks.
Learning from as well as teaching your peers.
Working side by side with the design team to create pixel-perfect interfaces as well as gorgeous animations and transitions.
- Helping peers QA and debug problems.
- Empathy for the people that will use the app you create
- Can-do attitude
- Self disciplined
- Ability to constantly learn and teach others
- *Bonus points if your Stack Overflow reputation precedes you
Serind Labs builds some of the world's best apps. We build iOS, Android as well as web applications. For both brands and startups.
Refuse the interruption (i.e. ASAP) culture.
Believe in the right to disconnect.
Tranquility at work.
Love the state of flow.
Quality of work is the holy grail.
Respect and love for people who take risks.