Are you a rockstar marketer? Are you someone who takes pride in delivering incredible results for your team? If this is you, then you're who we're looking for. Dan Martell is hiring a Full-Stack Marketing Manager. This position will propel you to great things and get you exposed to endless opportunities.
Dan Martell is an award-winning entrepreneur and investor. He founded multiple companies including Clarity and Flowtown. He was also named Canada’s top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with amazing companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
The company, Dan Martell, was created to help other businesses grow and succeed. We work together to help others make their dreams a reality. Now, we need you - yes you - to help scale to new heights and continue to provide incredible support to entrepreneurs.
What you'll do
As Full-Stack Marketing Manager, you'll have the following responsibilities:
- Developing strategies and tactics to expand the reach of Dan Martell brand and drive qualified traffic.
- Deploying successful marketing campaigns and owning the implementation from start to finish.
- Experimenting with a variety of organic and paid acquisition channels including content review and deployment, PPC campaigns (Facebook Ads, Adwords), social media, lead generation campaigns, and performance metrics.
- SEO - must have experience driving traffic via targeted keywords, link building and on page optimizations.
- Social Media - understand how to create a community and drive engagement around the most relevant social networks.
- Building strategic relationships and partnering with key industry players, agencies and vendors.
- Continuously measure and report performance of all marketing activities.
- Copywriting to create compelling headlines and understand how to motivate users with effective language.
- Deliver projects on time without sacrificing quality and company values.
- Lead and collaborate with Dan Martell team to create campaign components.
- Serve as an ambassador for the team in all interactions with customers.
- Other duties as required.
What you'll need
To succeed in this Full-Stack Marketing Manager role you'll need the following qualifications:
- Characteristics of resiliency, relentlessness, curiosity, resourcefulness, and charisma.
- Must have experience being a Freelancer - The attitude, drive, and time-management skills to work from anywhere. That right, there is no office.
- Must be tech savvy and comfortable with working with Facebook Power Editor, Google Adwords, YouTube, InfusionSoft, Trello, G-Suite, Canva/Photoshop, and more.
- Must know what decent content looks like and be able to write in a compelling and creative way.
- Must have experience managing multiple campaigns via a variety of channels at one time.
- All around, someone who has the drive and determination to do great things.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Dan Martell believes in helping businesses grow and succeed and that "you can only keep what you give away."
He is an award-winning, Canadian entrepreneur and founder of Clarity, a venture-backed startup that makes it easy to connect with top business minds over the phone. Dan previously co-founded Flowtown, a San Francisco based social marketing product which raised funding, grew to over 50,000 small business customers and was eventually acquired by Demandforce in 2011. In 2012 he was named Canada's top angel investor having completed over 33 investments with companies like Udemy, Intercom, and Unbounce.
Dan and his team work together to deliver incredible advice and guidance to some of the worlds top entrepreneurs through one-on-one mentoring, workshops, Founders Lunches, speaking engagements, events, and more.
Living Our Core Values
Values are at the core of every action and decision. Every team member knows that there is always more to learn and they craft their days to maximize that potential. The team structure works in a way that allows everyone to bring their best to their peers. Each team member has something that they lead, manage and are accountable for.
These are the core values we live by, every day:
- Team player
- Clear communication
- Focus. Less is more
- 1% Better
Are you interested?
Work With Us
So what's in it for you? Well, you'll get to work with a team of individuals who are extremely passionate about what they do. Dan Martell cares a lot about his team members and works to support them in all of their professional development endeavors. We believe in people who do great things and have the passion for helping others. You'll also get to work from wherever you wish. We don't have an office but we stay connected and communicate seamlessly.
Don't wait and apply to join our team today!