Full Stack Engineer
Manifold.co is seeking an experienced full stack engineer to join our small team. At Manifold, we are focused on making it easier for developers to build applications with cloud infrastructure. That means we build software that developers use every day.
You move between code bases to design and build features. You lead by example, working with the team to leave everything you touch better than when you found it. You want to join a team early on so that you can help build it from the ground up.
Working at Manifold:
- We are an early and fast-growing team with an ambitious vision
- We value transparency, accountability, and consistent delivery.
- We have a peer to peer based workflow where all work is discussed in the open and reviewed frequently
- We focus on continuous learning by analyzing our successes and failures as a team
- Have a voice in all our design and implementation discussions across the entirety of our stack from the front-end to the back-end
- Helping to build an engineering culture that enables automated testing, continuous integration, and delivery to production on a daily basis that is friendly and collaborative.
- Educating and spreading knowledge of security, engineering and design best practices.
- Strong communication skills with a team centric approach to discussion and decision making.
- Empathy and respect for others.
- Experience working in a small-team where individuals wear many hats
- Experience working with at-least one client-side framework (React, Angular, or Ember)
- Experience designing and building services using Golang
- Feel at home using the command line as a part of your workflow
- Interest in writing maintainable and reliable unit and automated integration tests
- Full command of Git, GitHub, and continuous integration/deployment based workflows
- Experience working on or with a remote team preferred
We believe in having people work from where they are most productive. If that happens to be in our offices in Halifax, Nova Scotia, or in San Francisco, welcome! We'd love to have you. If you are remote, you are also welcome! We don't actually need you to be in North America, as the job summary specifies, but we do prefer candidates who are roughly within 4 hours of the US Eastern Time Zone.
We offer competitive compensation and equity opportunities, with additional perks such as a professional development allowance.