CoLab Software is looking for a Full Stack Web Developer to join our growing team, and help us deliver the best design review and issue tracking platform to our customers. With CoLab you will be given the opportunity to wear many hats and be technically challenged every day. We are implementing a number of exciting features over the course of the next year, and are seeking a passionate and experienced person to help us achieve our goals.
What makes CoLab a great place to work?
- Join a growing startup at the forefront of online collaboration in the Computer Aided Design industry
- Express your own creative input in the design and implementation of features being pushed to users on a regular basis
- Competitive compensation, and opportunity to own shares of the company
- Enjoy exciting employee perks and benefits like free coffee and snacks, standing desks, health and dental insurance, frequent team lunches, Friday socials and other events
- Opportunity to learn and grow faster than anywhere else
What you'll do
- Building a beautiful a web application that is responsive, performant, and accessible
- Researching, evaluating and contributing to the planning of high level architecture decisions
- Translating feature requests and bug fixes into development tasks
- Helping prioritize, story point and assign development tasks
- Contributing to company and product vision, ideation and planning.
What you'll need
- Proficient with Python and experience with a Python web framework
- Previous experience with an SPA framework such as ReactJS would be an asset
- Previous experience with test automation would be an asset
A little bit about us
At CoLab Software, we empower mechanical engineering teams to build the future faster. Our first product, Gradient, is a web based design review and issue tracking platform optimized for reviewing 3D models.
The founders of CoLab first experienced the collaboration and communication challenges faced by mechanical engineers while competing in SpaceX's Hyperloop Pod Design competition. They then went on to reallize that some of the world's most innovative companies were using the same inefficient methods to carry out design reviews and track issues as they did on the Hyperloop Team. At CoLab, we believe these challenges are delaying human progress, and are dedicated to helping engineering teams solve them.