Full Stack Developer
Dash Hudson works with the best brands and publishers in the world to drive visual performance on emerging social platforms. Our marketing platform provides brands with a one-stop solution to get deep insights on their performance, create original content, discover user content, distribute to owned, influencer, and paid channels, measure and monetize.
Instagram and Snapchat are our sweet spots.
As a Software Developer, you will work with our incredible dev team to build product used by some of the best companies in the world.
In case you were wondering, a little bit about us:
- We've just had our 3rd birthday. Party.
- We are profitable, and fully funded by amazing investors.
- Currently a team of 12 across development, sales, and marketing with offices in Halifax, NY, and Miami.
- We're a diverse team of guys and girls from around the world.
- We are a small but very productive engineering team of three based here in Halifax. We build beautiful, functional products that customers love.
- Our marketing platform is the best-in-class competing with the biggest companies in the marketing software industry.
- We have a big vision for the future of visual intelligence. We want you to be part of it.
- Our current stack includes Python, Flask, Celery, Docker, Redis, MySQL, AWS (Aurora, ELB, ECS and lots more).
Qualifications & Experience
- Proven work experience in software engineering.
- Bachelor's Degree or 3+ years of experience doing hands-on software development.
- Experience in a fast-paced work environment. You ship quality code quickly.
- A product-first approach to building software. You care about real world functionality and experience.
- Building REST services and API design.
- Automated UI acceptance testing using libraries like Cucumber and Selenium.
- Being proficient with a *nix type of environment.
- (Note: we're a small team and not currently hiring recent development boot camp graduates).
Please provide us the link to your Git.