Full Stack Developer
We are looking for a full stack developer to fulfill a key role in CyberPsyc. This role requires an intermediate to senior level resource with 3+ years of experience who can develop our offering and also provide direction to management on technology selections and future features. This role will also be required to assist in the technical on-boarding and support of new customers using our solutions. Strong communication skills (written & verbal) are a must.
- Work alone or with a small team of professionals
- Solve customer problems
- Learn new technologies and tools
- Review existing designs / systems to enhance & improve
- Perform analysis, design, architecture, development, and verification
- And most importantly, evolve a cool new solution.
While we are biased, we think this sounds like a great opportunity. You will join a growing and passionate team that is changing the way people gain access to help for mental health.