Posted November 28th 2017
Sendwithus is looking for a Frontend Developer to build interfaces that our customers love to use. Great candidates will enjoy building modern web UIs with tools like ES6, React, Redux, Sass, and GraphQL. You will work alongside our Product Designer and Product Manager to architect and develop powerful user experiences.
This position offers incredible room for professional growth and autonomy as our user base grows and our team expands. The Sendwithus platform is used by over 500 companies every month, including several Fortune 500 enterprises. Our Product Development Team is responsible for creating, building, and constantly improving every user interaction with our platform.
During your first 3 months you will...
- Ramp up on our tech stack and frontend architecture, working closely with senior members of the product development team
- Complete your first project and deploy those changes to our production environment
- Work with our Product Manager and Product Designer to prototype new UI and UX ideas
- Identify performance and process bottlenecks, propose solutions, and lead implementation
- Actively participate in product planning sessions
- Gather customer feedback to learn and address common pitfalls
After 12 months you will have...
- Lead development of new UI features from start to finish
- Developed technical best practices around UI architecture and development
- Experimented with creative solutions to interesting and challenging UI problems
- Collected and analyzed customer feedback regarding existing UI
- Mentored junior members of the Product Development Team
- React, Redux, GraphQL
- ES6, CSS, HTML, NodeJS
- Docker, Webpack
Sendwithus powers email communication for large online businesses. Our system handles thousands of users and more than 30 Million emails every day, ranging from real-time notifications and invoices to personalized marketing campaigns and product updates. Our customers include Microsoft, Zillow, DonorsChoose, and MeUndies - in fact, we're already one of the top 300 email senders in the world. We were part of Y Combinator's W14 batch with offices in both Victoria and San Francisco, and are backed by some of the top tech investors in the world.