We are seeking a talented individual to develop the front end of a web application that is intuitive and user-friendly. The successful candidate will work closely with our user experience and software design teams to constantly optimize the web application as well as its associated sales website.
This is a full-time position based in St. John?s, NL working with a successful business that values highly motivated individuals and a friendly atmosphere.
What you'll do
- Build a new, intuitive, and responsive web application interface;
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders to develop UI/UX designs;
- Develop application code, applying your knowledge of best standards and design patterns;
- Develop new user-facing features;
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use;
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs;
- Optimize application for speed and scalability;
- Maintain legacy websites;
- Administer continuous tests to optimize user experience and customer flow.
What you'll need
- Bachelor?s degree in computer science, computer engineering, or equivalent;
- Understanding of User Experience and User Interface design principles;
- Strong analytical skills for complex and creative problem solving;
- Experience in object-oriented software development;
- Experience with Typescript, Angular, and/or React frameworks;
- Familiarity with Javacript/CSS/HTML;
- Excellent interpersonal skills; able to work closely with team members;
- Demonstrated ability to write clean code;
- Ability to self-manage and provide realistic and achievable timescales.
- RESTful API design
- Database technologies (MariaDB/SQL)
- Amazon Web Services
- Distributed computing
A little bit about us
Clockwork Fox Studios
Clockwork Fox is transforming the way kids experience and learn math. We?re an ed-tech startup in an ambitious growth phase. Our product, Zorbit?s Math Adventure, constitutes a series of awesome games for kids, supported by a dashboard for teachers and our leading edge adaptive learning platform. Our culture embraces friendly, happy people who are innovative and ambitious. We have lots of those fancy startup perks, but without the typically heavy startup work hours.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What We Offer:
- Competitive salary
- Bonus structure and stock options
- 3 weeks' paid vacation
- Cost-shared health and dental insurance
- Innovative, fun, and energetic culture
- Flexible work schedules
- Regular social events
- Casual dress code
- Fully stocked cupboards and fridges