Client is a leading partner of choice for solutions at the intersection of cloud and analytics. They enable Health and Lifesciences customers to enhance their digital consumer experience and improve regulatory compliance visibility. They empower Transportation and Logistics companies to unlock efficiencies in Fleet Management and Public & Goods Transportation. They help modern enterprises define their path to the Cloud and leverage the power of data driven insights. Headquartered in Bellevue, WA, with an innovation center in Pune India, this firm has a proven track record includes developing enterprise solutions for Fortune 1000 companies such as Microsoft, Roche, Toyota, Kansas City Southern and others. They are seeking a talented and experienced Executive Solutions Manager to run and oversee the Kansas City market and surrounding area to include Wichita, Omaha, Saint Louis, Tulsa, Fayetteville, etc
What You'll Do Doing
- Responsible for driving and delivering Cloud & Analytics solutions using Azure, SQL, Power BI, O365 for client customers.
- Will work closely with the IT teams and business stakeholders.
- Should be comfortable in dealing with demanding business clients, and must be able to balance the needs of the business with IT's capacity for delivery.
- Must display exemplary teamwork & leadership skills.
What It Takes To Be Successfull
- Should have excellent communication skills and experience of communicating directly with and influencing senior stakeholders.
- Sales and busniess development instincts knowing when and how to position services.
- Proven track record in the delivery of projects in Multiple verticals with globally distributed teams.
- Proven track record of managing large Cloud & Analytics solutions projects using Azure, SQL, PowerBI -budget, scope, quality & risk.
- Detailed understanding of project lifecycles in complex technical environments.
- Knowledge of Project management tools & systems such as MS Project, JIRA, Clarity etc.
- Sound knowledge of Cloud Engineering and delivery of solution in this domain. Familiarity with Azure or AWS is a plus.
- High degree of flexibility and "can do" attitude.
- Ability to work with very limited level of instruction and supervision.
- Project Manager should be experienced in traditional Waterfall as well as Agile development methodologies.
- BS Degree with 8-12 years of relevant experience.
- Desirable ? PMP
What you'll need
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Havens Alliance Group - Executive & Technology Talent Solutions
Provide premier executive and I.T. Talent & Consulting Services to Fortune 500, mid-market, and emerging firms. We leverage an extensive advisory network to find PROVEN talent and expertise to ensure companies have the right people and skills to support their business strategy. Our core services include consulting, executive search, direct placement, staffing, with an expertise centered around technology. Unlike traditional firms in this space, we first forge new business opportunities for our clients, and then we ask to earn their business.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Benefits and Compensation
This is a $ 120,000 plus compensation based on experience and skills and known client connections to make an immediate and long term impact. Benefits include Medical and Dental, Health, 401k, Bonus, Paid Vacation, etc.