Cliquez ici pour la description en français: https://www.qimple.com/jobs/directrice-gnrale-ou-directeur-gnral/6379
We are seeking a business professional to lead our Shediac location team in the delivery of CBDC programs and services in the Southeast region of New Brunswick. Directly responsible to the Board of Directors, as the Executive Director, you will be accountable for the overall leadership and management of the Corporation. The executive director is responsible for the overall promotion and public relations of the Corporation, and the administration of an annual operating budget of between $600,000 - $1,000,000, and maintaining assets of approximately $10 million. The Executive Director prepares reports and submissions for funding to various government departments, and assists and oversees in the annual audit process and the management of credit and collection issues. He/she is accountable for the development of strategic planning for the Corporation as well as supervising and guiding staff to achieve all the goals and objectives of the Corporation.
A team player, it will be your goal to provide the highest level of service to our clients and help build our reputation as the preferred business advisors in our market place. The successful incumbent will be client-focused – actively engaged in and committed to executing activities that support community business development.
- Post-secondary degree in Business Administration, Accounting, or related fields, and/or the equivalent in management experience and training
- 7 to 10 years relevant work experience
- Credit management Proven budget preparationaccounting and business planning
- Proven budget preparation, financial statement analysis, exceptional relationship building skills
- Knowledge of financial statement analysis and economic principles of contracts and legal documents
- A sound understanding of accounting and business planning
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and French
- Exceptional relationship building skills
- Be self-motivated, results focused, and thrive in a team environment
- Proven ability to lead a strong team of skilled professionals
Self-motivated, Business Planning, Management Experience, Budget preparation, Credit Management, Accounting, Results focused
The CBDC is an equal opportunity employer.
We wish to thank all applicants for their interest. However, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Please submit your application by 4:00 pm, Friday, May 27, 2016
Starting salary: $82,000 - $86,000, depending on qualifications, plus a comprehensive benefits package.