Posted November 18th 2017
We’re Looking For
The perfect wing-woman/wingman to assist our CEO in staying organized & productive, & assist with the day-to-day happenings in our Toronto office.
The Job In A Nutshell
As an Executive Assistant & Office Coordinator, you will be responsible for the execution of a wide range of tasks to help support the success & growth of Elevate Toronto. Reporting directly to the CEO, this role requires excellent interpersonal, communication, & time-management skills. Marketing, social media &/or event planning, and start-up experience is a plus.
- Manage & maintain the CEO’s professional & personal calendar, including travel
- Manage the CEO’s social media presence & speaking engagements
- Event planning & execution, including media outreach
- Meeting action-item follow-up & minutes
- Manage, prioritize & communicate daily, weekly or monthly tasks
- Serve as the point person for office operations & administrative support
- Assisting with special projects as assigned
- University Degree or equivalent
- 3+ years successful work experience supporting a senior executive in a fast-paced assistant capacity
- Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain confidentiality while managing highly sensitive material with the utmost professionalism
- Self-motivated, a team player, skilled at multi-tasking & independently managing & prioritizing multiple projects with limited guidance & ambiguity
- Flexibility, ability to operate effectively & with composure under pressure & within time constraints
- Ability to see the big picture as well as all the little details
- Desire to go above & beyond
- An interest in the technology, software, or mobile industry (we are a tech company after all :)
Elevate Toronto is a world-class innovation festival where the globe comes to Toronto to discover, connect, and be inspired by the individuals shaping what’s next.
In 2017, the Elevate Toronto Festival welcomed more than 5,100 attendees and 201 speakers to Toronto. The festival included 70+ venues across the city, 96 community partners, and a vast network of volunteers from various industries, cultures and experiences.
Our dedicated team members are some of the best and brightest in both the tech and event spaces. We offer the opportunity to work alongside industry leaders. We thrive on collaboration, encourage innovation, and empower our people to make meaningful decisions that help move the dial on a daily.