Lounsbury Chevrolet in Miramichi is currently seeking a Dispatch/Tower Operator. The Dispatch/Tower Operator will primarily be responsible for the coordination of Technicians work schedules, relaying incoming work orders, and providing support to customers, employees, vendors and any other inquires. We are looking for someone who is highly organized and efficient.
What you'll do
- Dispatch Service Technicians to various jobs based on priority
- Answer incoming calls to Service Department and schedule appointments
- Prepare estimates for repairs for customers
- Open and close repair orders
- Assist Service Advisors during peak times
- Record and maintain files and records of customer service requests, work or services performed, charges, expenses, inventory, and other dispatch information
- Provide customer support by addressing any questions, problems, specific equipment requirements or requests for service.
What you'll need
- College Diploma in Business Administration or equivalent is preferred
- Bilingial (English & French) is an asset
- Previous experience in an Administrative or Coordinator role is required
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong organizational, multi-tasking and prioritization skills
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong time management skills
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Lounsbury Automotive Miramichi
The Lounsbury Group has successful retail operations in New Brunswick, covering the entire province from north to south. Lounsbury's greatest accomplishment is the ability to have grown our business in a diverse environment of bilingual communities. Lounsbury Group employs over 450 employees in its automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck dealerships, brand name home furnishing stores and our own independent leasing company. We are a company which has rejuvenated itself continuously to remain leaders in our respective businesses. Our network of operations covers the region and our corporate goodwill has enabled us to develop strong relationships in the communities we serve.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Lounsbury?s is committed to investing in our employees through training programs and a great work environment, plus:
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive benefits plan, educational assistance and excellent employee discounts;
- Career growth and continuous development;
- Respectful and cohesive working environment with strong company values.
Lounsbury?s has been committed to providing service and value to its customers, its communities and its employees for over a century. Lounsbury?s is one of Atlantic Canada?s leading companies operating automotive dealerships, heavy-duty truck franchises, and brand name furniture stores.