Director of Product Management
You love the internet. Not because of all the awesome cat videos, but because of it’s amazing potential to affect positive change in the world. When it comes to your work, you’ve been described as “passionate” by your friends, family and co-workers.
You love working as part of a team and are excited to talk detail or blue sky to help solve problems. You’re at your best when you’re converting those blue sky ideas into tangible, usable, valuable things people will use.
You’re looking for your opportunity to take your game to the next level. Sound about right? Keep reading!
What you’ll be doing
- Define, lead, and execute a cohesive strategy related to Swept’s products.
- Working collaboratively with sales, marketing and development to deliver on that strategy.
- Stay intimately connected to our customer through qualitative and quantitative research you conduct.
- Manage, measure and analyze the ongoing list of feature requests from internal stakeholders (Swept Team) as well as external (customers) to ensure we are making decisions with data.
- Create requirement definitions for features and enhancements that include business rules, user stories, and wireframes needed to fully document the needs of our customers.
- Manage and improve the feature design, quality and product improvement processes within Swept.
- Develop, maintain and communicate the product roadmap to the team and our customers.
What you’ll need
- BS degree in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- At least 5 years of experience in a product management, engineering and technology strategy role.
- Experience working within SaaS and emerging cloud use-cases for web/mobile and B2B companies.
- Experience developing product specifications
- Understanding of UX/UI concepts a plus
- Strong communication and leadership skills
- Self starter, detail oriented and problem solving capabilities
- Adaptability in a high growth environment
- At least one award winning potluck recipe.
If you are a strategic product management leader who craves the influence and excitement from working in a rapidly growing startup, contact Craig Coady via firstname.lastname@example.org or 902-429-0728.