** This role is available in both Halifax, NS and Toronto, ON **
We are looking for a seasoned Digital Experience Strategist to join our team. At T4G, you will act as a customer experience visionary and help us use digital technologies to achieve our clients’ growth goals. You will identify needs and new opportunities and aspire to increase their brand awareness. With sharp decision-making skills, you’ll provide thought-leadership and direction to our clients on how to use digital channels to engage audiences and meet business objectives.
If you’re a tech-savvy trendsetter who has innovative ideas to improve customer experience, we would like to meet you. For this position, you should be creative and comfortable working with a team.
We're searching for someone who is a strategic thinker, with the ability to influence others. And, because you'll be helping shape our Strategy team and offering, we need someone who always thinks ahead, helping us steer the ship.
Ultimately, you should be able to effectively connect our clients’ brands with the customer online.
We understand that you may not have all the qualifications listed in this posting – although it would be impressive if you did. Experience means a lot, and skills can be transferred and learned, but we feel passion and fit are just as important. Above all else, we’re looking for someone who can bring new perspectives to our work and culture, and has a desire to be challenged.
If you’re looking at this and feel like you’re the right person for the job, we encourage you to apply.
What you'll do
- Set digital experience strategies using all necessary tools (e.g. website, emails, social media and blogs)
- Facilitate interactive workshops to get at the heart of a client’s digital strategy
- Research products, services and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Review web traffic metrics and suggest solutions to boost web presence
- Proven work experience as a Digital marketing strategist or Digital marketing manager
- Experience in setting out UI/UX and content strategy
- Demonstrable experience with SEO/SEM and CRM software
- Build advertising and social media strategies
- Keep up-to-date and proactively suggest new campaigns to our clients
- Liaise with Social, Analytics, Design and Content teams to optimize customer experience and ensure our client’s brand consistency
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Stay up-to-date with digital technologies
- To thrive in a multi-location team environment
- The ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- People skills – always acting as a team player
- A flawless work ethic and high level of professionalism
- A visionary mindset combined with the ability to get things done
- An enthusiastic approach to team success in new business pitches
What you'll need
- 5+ years of experience in digital marketing and strategy development
- A university degree with a focus in business or marketing
- Strong presentation and communication skills
- A track record of continuous learning
- A passion for technology and emerging media
- Experience with analytics and reporting tools
- Previous digital agency experience
We're looking for
A little bit about us
T4G's head office is located in Toronto, ON with offices in Halifax, NS, Moncton, NB, Saint John, NB and Vancouver, BC.
We are a diverse collection of tech experts, creative thinkers, and consultants who are driven to produce exceptional change. We pride ourselves on our end-to-end technology solutions-if you need it, we make it happen.
T4G Limited was established in 1996. Initially, our expertise and solutions were tailored to the retail sector, with service offerings in BI and development. Over the years, we have hired truly amazing talent and broadened our capabilities.
Now our work spans the key areas of technology and marketing that businesses rely on today, including digital marketing, custom development, managed services, and leadership on the forefront of data science. We support companies across multiple verticals, including retail, travel, financial services, communications, and the public sector.
T4G Limited is a privately held Canadian company with more than 220 employees, with offices across Canada and a customer base that spans North America.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
It’s more than just a job. T4G is a collaborative, values-focused organization where people care deeply about each other, their work, and our clients. We take pride in cultivating an open and inspiring environment that respects every individual and encourages them to grow personally and professionally.
A career with T4G means a place where your ideas are heard and valued, and where you’re given the support to make them come to life, all surrounded by some of the brightest people in the industry.