Digital Media Specialist
We are seeking a qualified, fun, and enthusiastic Digital Media Specialist to join our team at Onboardly. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2+ years of experience in Social Media working in either an agency or high-volume marketing department. More importantly, this person is attracted to new opportunities, loves working in agile environments and can change focus on the drop of a dime.
Onboardly works with venture backed technology startups and fast-growth companies that have a product their customers love. Our clients are international, located in places like NYC, LA, SF, Zurich, London and Texas. We operate virtually with our clients and even have some remote team members. Our head office is located in Moncton New Brunswick, however we are open to more remote workers as long as they demonstrate the ability (or have the experience) in working remotely.
- Lead the development of social media strategies, influencer relations and campaigns for our clients,
- Work with colleagues on the creation of integrated marketing plans,
- Manage day-to-day activity of all relevant social media channels [Client (and Onboardly) social media accounts, which may include: Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, Google+, Pinterest, Instagram and more],
- Coordinate outbound influencer outreach and engagement via social media for clients and Onboardly,
- Provide ideas on how to use social media in new and engaging ways (which means more than delivering likes, follows and new friends),
- Track, maintain and present analytics to clients and managers on a weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual basis,
- Post unique content to and curating industry-related or influencer-generated content for client (and Onboardly) social media accounts,
- Responding to inbound messages via social media for clients and Onboardly,
- Attending weekly Twitter chats for clients and Onboardly. These chats often fall outside normal work hours (Example: Wednesday evening at 7pm EST). You need to be available to attend and contribute to such chats,
- Ongoing keyword research, maintenance and optimization,
- Assist with optimization of webpages & landing pages for conversions,
- Perform administrator duties within our marketing platform (HubSpot) and manage/report on the marketing database that lies within it, including becoming intimately familiar with HubSpot's reporting tools and analytics engine,
- Design, test and execute progressive nurturing campaigns with marketing automation tools, making data-driven decisions,
- Assisting the Communications Executive with uploading completed blog posts to WordPress, which includes tagging and using the search engine optimization plugin,
- Compiling contact information (email and Twitter handle) for influencers mentioned in client and Onboardly blog posts,
- Editing blog content as needed.
- Fulltime employees will have the option for benefits
- Team outtings and offsites for brainstorming
- Attending industry conferences and events, locally and internationally