Reporting to the Director of Marketing, the Digital Marketing Manager manages the digital (or online) elements of the marketing mix, integrates with offline (print, PR, etc.) and heavily participates in the strategic side of the business including, but not limited to, setting KPIs for the digital channel. The Digital Marketing Manager works with other departments to ensure the implementation of the marketing plan is coordinated, aligned, consistent and meets business objectives.
What you'll do
- Plan and execute all web, SEO/SEM, email, and display advertising campaigns
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns (internal and external), and assess against goals (ROIs and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Responsible for planning and budgetary control of all digital marketing
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
What you'll need
- Post-secondary degree in Marketing or a related field
- 5+ years of experience in managing PPC, SEO/SEM, display campaigns, email marketing
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns
- ?Demonstrates a strong grasp of web and digital media design and user experience (UX) principles
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools considered an asset
We're looking for
A little bit about us
STI Technologies Limited
STI Technologies Limited (STI) is a healthcare technology company that provides Canadian patients with greater choice and broader access to the best medications and healthcare products.
Through partnerships with Canada?s top pharmaceutical companies, we support the health-care system by delivering intelligent reimbursement, patient management and patient engagement solutions that improve health outcomes.
By making our user-friendly solutions available online, and through physicians and pharmacists across Canada, we are the leader in our industry, and have millions of patients who benefit from our programs.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
- Please submit resume and cover letter
- Candidates will be advised of their status throughout the selection process