Looking for a new challenge that will feed your passion for data, operations, and process improvement? Go2mobi, Victoria's VIATEC Employer of the Year (2017), is looking for a team-oriented Digital Advertising Data Specialist who loves to analyze data and make real-time decisions for delivering top-quality advertising campaigns.
Reporting to the Ad Operations Manager, the Data Specialist is two-parts Ad Ops Trafficker, one-part Excel Ninja, and one-part Business Generalist. The Data Specialist is responsible for taking a hands-on role with the setup, trafficking, and optimization of large ad campaigns working with a small-but-growing team of results-driven Account Executives. Day-to-day you will be operating within a handful of Google Sheets, programmatic advertising platforms, and varied dashboards to analyze campaign performance, take action and provide recommendations to the Account Executives you will be working closely alongside. The role is fast-paced and eighty-percent operational, requiring quick-analysis and decision-making. The other twenty-percent of the time will be focused on process improvement and digging deeper in data, industry trends and furthering department knowledge.
What you'll do
- Take a leading role in the more technical aspects of setup and execution of large, branded mobile ad campaigns.
- By navigating spreadsheets, and dashboards, take responsibility for the delivery, optimization, and performance of all departmental campaigns.
- As a key contributor of analytics and interpretation, work with your team of Account Executives to provide our clients with campaign insights and improved advertising strategies.
- Research, prototype, and implement new systems and processes to accommodate the ever-changing nature of client and campaign requirements.
- Provide regular KPI performance updates to Management.
- Provide financial data to internal/external stakeholders and take a lead role in compiling monthly billables for our Agency and Direct Clients.
- Act as a primary point of contact for Ad Operations issues, including troubleshooting discrepancies, testing creatives for breakage, and providing timely communication for Clients and Account Executives.
- Learn/work with cutting edge APIs and automation tools to manage key processes.
What you'll need
- Expert level Excel skills. You know when to vLookup() and when to sumIf(). People come to you with their Excel problems.
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for the details and a drive for problem-solving.
- Self-starter / Entrepreneurial - You take ownership and initiative in your role with a drive for constant improvement.
- Continually-positive attitude, despite consistent and varied challenges.
- An understanding of industry terminology is a definite bonus. If you understand what CPCs, CPMs, and CTRs are, you're well on your way.
- You like wearing multiple hats - from big-picture strategic thinking to executing processes with granular detail.
- Ability to pivot within the role as the need arises. This is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment.
- Previous ad-tech experience is a huge plus.
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Join Go2mobi? We Offer the Opportunity to:
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Play foosball daily
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits