Hunting for a new opportunity that will feed your passion for sales and draw on your Account Management skills? We have a pretty killer advertising platform and we?re looking for a team-focused Digital Advertising Coordinator to help our advertisers make the most of it.
Reporting to the Ad Network Operations Manager, the Digital Advertising Coordinator will be responsible for gaining a thorough understanding of the inner workings of the platform, taking a hands-on role in fielding inquiries from key advertisers, and working with a small-but-growing team of results-driven account executives. This position offers a fantastic opportunity for a proactive, service-oriented individual to contribute to the success of one of Victoria?s fastest growing tech companies!
What you'll do
- Become an expert on our technology and use this knowledge to help maximize advertiser success.
- As the main point of contact for key self-serve advertisers, stay in good communication via email or phone, and ensure they are getting everything they need from our platform.
- Learn all requirements and remain up-to-date on all publisher compliance policies.
- Liaise with Sales/Marketing teams to onboard new accounts and explore fresh opportunities. - upselling
- Take a leading role in adding to Go2mobi?s collective knowledgebase. This includes spending time on online forums, key competitive intel, etc.
- Collect and share critical feedback for product team in regards to new features, issues, publisher integrations, etc.
- Provide feedback to management in regards to monthly KPI goals.
What you'll need
- Superb analytical skills, with an eye for the details and a drive for problem-solving
- Self-starter: Take ownership and initiative in your role, with a drive for constant improvement in account management process
- Continually-positive attitude, despite consistent and varied challenges
- A Microsoft Excel ninja. Spreadsheets are a key tool for account management/data analysis.
- An understanding of industry terminology is a definite bonus. If you understand what CPCs, CPMs, and CTRs are, you?re well on your way
- Media buying experience is an asset. Every run a web or mobile campaign?
- You like wearing multiple hats ? from big-picture strategic thinking to executing processes with granular detail
- Ability to pivot within the role as the need arises. This is a dynamic, fast-paced industry that will require flexibility and a genuine interest in an ever-changing work environment
- Previous account management/sales experience in the tech or online advertising sectors is a huge plus
We're looking for
A little bit about us
Go2mobi is a mobile advertising and technology company with 1000's of clients globally. Our clients are brands, agencies and media buyers who want to buy hyper-targeted ads space on the mobile devices of the 3 billion global consumers who make up our advertising network. We work with a wide variety of brands, agencies, and performance marketers, including major brands like Best Western, Honda, and Candy Crush to build and deliver impressive advertising results on mobile. We're proud to say that our entire advertising technology platform is proprietary and built in-house, including our Publisher Network, Demand-Side Platform and Data Management Platform.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
Why Join Go2mobi? We Offer the Opportunity to?
- Work with smart, driven, and inspiring people in a fun and collaborative environment
- Work at the forefront of mobile advertising innovation
- Be creative & strategic
- Be rewarded with more opportunity
- Work a flexible 40-hour work week in our downtown-Victoria office
- Play foosball daily
- Work in an open-concept, dog-friendly office
- Chances to travel around the world and attend industry trade show events
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including commission opportunities and comprehensive health and dental benefits