Purpose and Scope:
Are you a passionate, dedicated and authentic individual? If you are, then building your career with INTERIA is where you need to be!
Seeking an Administrative Assistant to assist in day to day operations in the office, and handle duties for upper management. Candidate must have ability to multi-task, while maintaining complex schedules and managing administrative support, is essential in this position. If you are looking for a fast-paced environment with an opportunity to learn new skills then please get in touch today.!
What you'll do
- Performs day-to-day administrative functions and general office duties
- Handle basic administrative payroll duties including data entry filing and faxing
- Document in detail all interactions with customers with high level of accuracy
- Inputting various data into Excel in an accurate and timely manner
- Research & document related information on an ad-hoc basis
- Generate spreadsheets and create sales reports
- Perform general office and Ad Hoc duties
What you'll need
- 2+ year's experience working in an administrative role
- Strong time management, organization skills with attention to detail & accuracy
- Flexibility and adaptability with the ability to multi-task and prioritize
- Energetic proactive approach to work & the ability to self-motivate
- Excellent both written and verbal communication skills
- Discretion, diplomacy and maturity are essential
- Advanced skills in Outlook, Word and Excel
We're looking for
A little bit about us
At Interia, We are Canada Based Sales & Marketing team and We’re a start-up environment with smart, dedicated and fun employees who possess a get it done attitude.
Are you interested?
Work With Us
What We Offer:
- Paid Training & Continuous Learning
- Opportunity for Growth and Advancement
- Opportunities for advancement both locally and nationally
- Gain experience in a professional business work environment